|Endresen, Sidsel & Stian Westerhus / Didymoi Dreams|
|Artist:||Endresen, Sidsel & Stian Westerhus||Added:||04/2013|
|Add Date:||2014-09-12||Pull Date:||2014-11-14|
|Week Ending:||21 Sep|
|1.||Sep 17, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
Artist: Sidsel Endresen & Stian Weste |
Album: Didymoi Dreams
Genre: Guitar Jazz
RIYL: Bugge Wesseltolft, Oriole, Jon Balke
A Norwegian guitarist and jazz composer associated a terricfic roaming album. . They have also released some singles and albums such as Spellemannprisen, Gammleng prisen, Buddyprisen.
1. The rustle of a long black skirt (5:34)- to 1:35 resounding, after 1:40 resounding, mumbling, deep, roaming in the dark.
2. Barkis is willing (6:48)- Delicacy sprinkled; embraced by fur; soft and soothing; late night driving on the highway; minimal effects; thin layer but with emotions.
3. **Drawing an Arc (4:56)- spellbinding; haunting beauty; elevating rhythm; sea’s rhythmic and meek breathe; immobile and sluggish.
4. **Limbs Leaves And Snowmobiles (2:26)- nocturnal, detached; fairy’s surrealistic dream that brings you into the foreign world.
5. Wayward Ho (7.48)- processed, howling effects fades in; sci-fi setting; a space tragedy - Moon; slight mix of longing and yearning feeling around 1:46 and perishes.
6. Hedgehumming (4.25)- Delicacy sprinkled; embraced by fur; soft and soothing; late night driving on the highway
7. Immaculate Heart (8.23)- desperately hoarse, a different mood presented; unorthodox, mystic, creepy
8. *Wooing The Oracle (5.23)- more active than previous songs; menacing, a different mood presented
9. Hector (2.55)- Lonely, cold, breathing cold air in a snow forest.
10. Dreamwork (4.33)- Emotionless whispering, quiet, choppy
11.The Law of Oh (6.03)- Hovering in the sky, mystically intense, ambience
|1.||The Rustle Of A Long Black Skirt||6.||Hedgehumming|
|2.||Barkis Is Willing||7.||Immaculate Heart|
|3.||Drawing An Arc||8.||Wooing The Oracle|
|4.||Limbs Leaves And Snowmobiles||9.||Hector|
|11.||The Law Of Oh|