|Biafra, Jello & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine / White People And The Damage Done|
|Album:||White People And The Damage Done||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Biafra, Jello & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine||Added:||05/2013|
|Label:||Alternative Tentacles Records|
|Add Date:||2013-07-01||Pull Date:||2013-09-02|
|Week Ending:||8 Sep||1 Sep||4 Aug||28 Jul||21 Jul||14 Jul||7 Jul|
|1.||Mon, 20 Nov 17:||David Bug|
In Your Ear Radio - Just Waking Uo, Soon
|4.||Thu, 29 Aug 13:||Shineymic|
no way to say
|2.||Wed, 04 Sep 13:||Eme O|
Music Casserole: Women's Volleyball Post-Game
|5.||Thu, 01 Aug 13:||Conor|
The Proselytizer Radio News Hour
|3.||Sun, 01 Sep 13:||Uncle Steve|
Tragical History Tour
|6.||Wed, 24 Jul 13:||Your Imaginary Friend|
Jello Biafra & The Guantanamo School Of Medicine|
White People And The Damage Done Alternative Tentacles Records } released 4/13
Punk Rock. Lyrics enclosed.
2nd full length from (Dave) Emmeryville's resident Joker/Penguin in one. [Has released 9 spoken word recordings.][6 albums of punk rock with his original band, The Dead Kennedys]
All songs are social and political criticisms from what some would a call leftist radical.
Humorous, but basically real pissed off stuff. Loud guitars and drums throughout.
. Four Remixed versions (tracks12-15).
One FCC Violation in final line of Track 3.
1. 5:12 starts slow - accelerates into medium tempo rock oblivion.
3. 3:55 Bass intro - fast. Gangsterism under the magnifying lens
4. 3:27 Starts with that bell sound - FCC violation in last line.
5. 2:37 fast for a minute then goes circus. great.
6. 3:01 faster still effectively becomes a speech-bubble in the middle.
7. 3:34 Target: Hollywood - Surf-y. "Exhume Consume"
8. 5:09 Title track, 5 minute Middle East policy freak out.
9. 4:41 Incredible take on The Bible's Rapture fantasy -
10. 5:33 Car culture gone wrong. A domestic portrait of plenty.
11. 14:34 An anthem for Occupy Movement. EPIC 14 minutes
12. 5:14 remix of track 1 with horns
13. 5:51 remix of track 9
14. 6:51 remix of track 8
15. 7:33 remix of track 11 Shorter by 6 minutes than first one. ***