|Various Artists / Reggae Revolution Mixtape 2|
|Album:||Reggae Revolution Mixtape 2||Collection:||Reggae|
|Label:||Lion Of Zion Entertainment|
|Add Date:||2013-07-01||Pull Date:||2013-09-02||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||8 Sep||1 Sep||25 Aug||11 Aug||4 Aug||28 Jul|
|1.||Dec 13, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Run To You (feat. Avion Blackman
|4.||Jul 15, 2018:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Faith In A Stranger
|2.||May 24, 2020:||Lift Jesus Higher |
|5.||Jun 17, 2018:||ReJOYce in Jesus Ministries presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Chapter And Verse
|3.||Apr 14, 2019:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Chapter And Verse
|6.||Jan 28, 2018:||Lift Jesus Higher Pt 2 |
Run To You
Reggae Revolution Mixtape 2/Various Artists/Lion of Zion Entertainment
Once again Christafari brings together a collection of the hottest gospel reggae artists on one continuous reggae mixtape. This volume 2 album features a diverse set of reggae and r&b/hip-hop stylings. Some songs are even sung in French. The songs are short, because often there are several different songs sung to the same beat. Artists hail from all parts of the Caribbean, Europe, and the Pacific.
No FCCs. Best tracks: 3, 10, 18, 20, #35 best of them all!
Review by Ebony I. of Lift Jesus Higher!
1. 6:04 Male/Female vocals, Intro. to album following a mellow reggae song.
2. 2:31 Male/Female vocals mellow reggae beat w/ acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
3. 3:00 Male/Female vocals with female melody throughout with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
4. 1:16 Male vocals with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
5. 2:14 Smooth male vocals with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
6. 1:28 Male vocals, female vocals during chorus with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
7. 1:05 Male/Female vocals with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
8. 0:51 Male vocals with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
9. 0:28 Med/Fast male vocals with mellow reggae beat with acoustic guitar, piano, drum beat.
10. 3:18 Male Vocals/Cool high-pitched melody throughout with smooth reggae beat. Last 1:00 min are echoes and staccato like sounds.
11. 2:25 Female vocals version of #10 smooth, calm reggae beat.
12. 1:15 Male vocals throughout mellow reggae beat with mostly guitar & piano.
13. 1:42 Abrupt start, mature male vocals throughout mellow reggae beat.
14. 1:14 Mature male vocals with reggae bass guitar throughout.
15. 1:46 Abrupt start, male vocals funky reggae beat with piano and bass guitar
16. 0:51 Male vocals, funky reggae beat with piano, trumpet and bass guitar
17. 0:51 Male vocals, funky reggae beat with piano, trumpet and bass guitar (similar to #16)
18. 2:03 Male vocals, funky reggae beet with drop in piano in the middle.
19. 1:30 Intro to next beat. Female vocals, jazzy reggae beat, slow/med tempo.
20. 1:55 Female vocals & male rapper with smooth jazz/rap feel (no reggae beat).
21. 3:11 Male vocals, Upbeat reggae beat with trumpet & tambourine in background.
22. 3:00 Female/male vocals with various layers of singing voices, slow reggae hip-hop beat.
23. 3:55 Upbeat, medium tempo, female vocals
24. 2:17 Same song as track 24, different mix, more hip-hop/r&b, slightly faster
25. 3:15 Male/female vocals with talking intro, medium tempo hip-hop beat w/ slight reggae beat.
26. 3:35 Male vocals with unique reggae beat, medium tempo.
27. 1:20 Abrupt start, smooth upbeat reggae beat.
28. 1:50 Male vocals, similar to #27 smooth upbeat reggae beat. (same beat).
29. 1:47 Male vocals, similar to #27 smooth upbeat reggae beat. (same beat).
30. 2:19 Male vocals w/ female vocals sprinkled throughout, slow drum beat transitions to slow reggae beat.
31. 2:06 Male vocals with slow reggae beat with tambourine in background.
32. 1:11 Female vocals slow reggae beat with R & B sound.
33. :51 Lead vocals are a little weak, but nice catchy chorus. Slow/Med reggae beat.
34. 1:47 'Imisi bring another slow steady beat classic reggae sound
35. 1:15 Upbeat female vocalist singing in French
36. 1:11 Gravely lead vocalist, nice acoustic guitar and smooth reggae sound
37. 3:11 Nice horns in the chorus. Med, upbeat song. Male vocals.