|000 / Camel's Pace|
|Add Date:||2013-08-11||Pull Date:||2013-10-13||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||22 Sep||15 Sep||8 Sep||1 Sep||18 Aug|
|1.||Mon, 20 Jul 15:||Shineymic|
Everything A to Z week 03: Above The Law>Steve Allen>000
|4.||Sat, 14 Sep 13:||Rex|
The Base Of A Dream Is Empty
|2.||Tue, 17 Sep 13:||Jack|
Tuesday Beats 1930-2200
|5.||Wed, 11 Sep 13:||Jack|
|3.||Mon, 16 Sep 13:||Jack|
The Big Love Show
|6.||Tue, 10 Sep 13:||Jack|
Agent "Double 0-Zero" has got a distinctly minimalistic style that ranges from chill & blissed-out to deep & funky. I think the strongest tracks on this EP are #2 ("Residual Layer") and #5 ("Local Meridian"). A few of these tracks needed to "evolve" a bit more as they went a bit long. But overall, a nice release.|
1. Chilled out spacey-dub influenced tech-house. Simple & relaxed. Synths in the middle are nice & warm.
2. Light glassy tones and warm synths. Slightly broken-beat. Very pleasant, blissed out goodness.
3. Slow and a bit long dubby downtempo ambient track. Signature glassy tones reverberating, lush synths, low heavy bass beats.
4. Stripped-down tech-house that's kinda funky. Has a jumpy feel to the beats. Sparse & spacey elements.
5. Minimalistic & bouncy tech-house that has interesting ambience that's watery, w/ bird chirps, giving it a very organic sound. My favorite track so far.
6. Chilled out tech-house w/ simple synth tones reverberating, and a motorized doppler-effect going through.
|1.||Of Course Again||4.||Covered Chain|
|2.||Residual Layer||5.||Local Meridian|
|3.||Camel's Pace||6.||Thinking Easy|