Agent "Double 0-Zero" has got a distinctly minimalistic style that ranges from chill & blissed-out to deep & funky. I think the strongest tracks on this EP are #2 ("Residual Layer") and #5 ("Local Meridian"). A few of these tracks needed to "evolve" a bit more as they went a bit long. But overall, a nice release.
1. Chilled out spacey-dub influenced tech-house. Simple & relaxed. Synths in the middle are nice & warm.
2. Light glassy tones and warm synths. Slightly broken-beat. Very pleasant, blissed out goodness.
3. Slow and a bit long dubby downtempo ambient track. Signature glassy tones reverberating, lush synths, low heavy bass beats.
4. Stripped-down tech-house that's kinda funky. Has a jumpy feel to the beats. Sparse & spacey elements.
5. Minimalistic & bouncy tech-house that has interesting ambience that's watery, w/ bird chirps, giving it a very organic sound. My favorite track so far.
6. Chilled out tech-house w/ simple synth tones reverberating, and a motorized doppler-effect going through.