|Ill Professor / Wire & Air|
|Album:||Wire & Air||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2013-08-18||Pull Date:||2013-10-20||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||6 Oct||8 Sep|
|1.||Oct 03, 2013:||The Sunset Life |
The Five Tones Deafen
|3.||Aug 15, 2013:||Home Free |
Wire & Air
|2.||Sep 07, 2013:||Music Casserole |
Wire & Air
Multi-instrumental pieces from Brian Harding of Zelienople that are between songs and ambience. Deliberate and tender with a very earthy, at home feel. |
All are good, try 1 or 8. No vocals, so no FCCs.
*1. (5:00) Clean acoustic notes bounce in the distance over more prominent synth that develops into longer washes. Slow and deliberate. Evolves into rich layers.
2. (3:48) Gentle soars but with nice heavy pulls on the bass underneath.
3. (3:34) A melody to this one, faster paced notes, with slashes of synth across.
4. (1:58) Perfect song for a time lapse shot of a flower blossoming and then crinkling up over a mountain backdrop - aptly titled, then.
5. (3:27) Loosely swirling synths, spooky piano that blends into guitar.
6. (1:59) Sparse piano over gentle bass pulls, plucks in the distance.
7. (2:33) A foot tapper in its own way. Feels like it’s moving in reverse.
*8. (3:59) Lightly plucked but crisp guitar meanderings in the foreground, the synth builds behind until you’re completely surrounded by it. The scene in the movie where the woman realizes she’s gone crazy. The dust settles and the guitar slinks out.
|1.||Wire & Air||5.||Saturday End Of September|
|2.||The Bird & The Moon||6.||The Jellyfish, The Whale & Me|
|3.||Slate Line||7.||Sunrise And Set|
|4.||Lapsed Time||8.||The Five Tones Deafen|