KZSU faves, hazey noisey dreamy narco instrumentals. Some tracks border on noise rock, others on ambient space music, and theres an electro element in the use of drum machines. This band never disappoints, just what the doctor ordered if not prescribed for your abuse. Total blissout moments. Fans of Sujo, Flying Saucer Attack, Third Eye Foundation, Bowery Electric. All tracks great! My only problem is they aren’t long enough (!). FCC clean.
1) (2:10) super cool dark ominous dream/space noise
2) (5:25) urgent electro beat/rhythm, subtle tones and sounds echo/loop, then a hazy drone takes over
3) (2:47) starts off with vocal sample, then a noisey harsh rock loop
4) (2:36) kick ass droney rhythmic noise balm, perfect for nodding off in a haze
5) (3:12) cool beat, noisey but somehow pretty and melodic
6) (1:11) title track, brief but super cool waves of bliss end cold. Intense!
7) (6:56) mellow bliss, droney noise a la FSA, lovely
8) (3:47) big deep downtempo crashing narco epic wall of whitewashout noise
9) (3:06) pulsing subdued noise drone
10) (2:13) quieter, creepier noise piece
11) (7:41) starts quite mellow, pulsing drone, about midway another chapter unfolds, another blissful soundscape less pulsing but with a subtle beat