|Vibration Lab / Digitaldubs/Vibration Lab|
|Artist:||Vibration Lab||Added:||Sep 2013|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2013-09-22||Pull Date:||2013-11-24||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Nov 10||Oct 6||Sep 29|
|1.||Nov 05, 2013:||Sunshine . . . in the Afternoon |
(1:31 p.m.) Created (featuring Errol Dunkley & I-Roy)
|3.||Sep 22, 2013:||New World Disorder |
Buy You Gold Feat Errol Dunkley & I-Roy
|2.||Sep 29, 2013:||New World Disorder |
Great Stone Remix
Reviewed by Sadie O., 9/22/13
Great Roots Rock Reggae/Dub from Brazil and the UK. Promo tracks for Dub Mission show, October 13, 2013. Digitaldubs are internationally recognized as Brazil’s best reggae band/dubmasters, Vibration Lab are similarly mashing it up inna Europe.
No FCCs detected.
1. 7:12 ****downtempo percussive skank, swingy, highly electronic, sweet vocals by Errol Dunkley and dancehall rap by I-Roy – win-win!
2. 5:26 ****whooshes and organ intro, pretty downtempo dubby skank. Very syncopated dancehall bits.
3. 6:47 ***lopassed syncopation, sparse boopy bubbledub. Bits of processed Yellowman toast. The production gives it a rather sad tinge.
4. 6:07 ***very slow, echo-y bubble, rather clipped drum sound. Strange vocal production, kinda spooky!
5. 5:24 ***slow but bouncy-boopy bubble. Rastafarian worship lyrics.
6. 6:18 ****slightly downtempo, bouncy bubble with grunty noises, sweet dancehall singing from Sugar Minott.
7. 7:14 ***downtempo skank with repeated “piano” chord, lots of electronic instruments. Processed vocals (sounds likea Gregory Isaacs), dubwise.
|1.||Created Feat Errol Dunkley & I-Roy||4.||Buy You Gold Feat Errol Dunkley & I-Roy|
|2.||Great Stone Remix||5.||Praises Unto Jah Feat. Rod Taylor|
|3.||Forward Operator (Tribute To Yellowman)||6.||London We Deh Feat. Sugar Minott|