|Dj Rashad / Double Cup|
|Add Date:||2013-11-07||Pull Date:||2014-01-09||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||5 Jan||22 Dec||8 Dec||1 Dec||24 Nov|
|1.||Feb 17, 2020:||Being as an ocean |
Only One (Feat Spinn & Taso)
|4.||Aug 06, 2015:||subwoofer etc |
Pass That Shit (Feat Spinn & Taso), Only One (Feat Spinn & Taso)
|2.||Apr 02, 2018:||Pumping Iron |
I'm Too Hi (Feat Earl)
|5.||Jul 31, 2015:||Pumping Iron |
Pass That Shit (Feat Spinn & Taso)
|3.||Apr 18, 2017:||All Passion No Technique |
She A Go (Feat Spinn & Taso)
|6.||May 07, 2015:||channel 0+i |
Feelin (Feat Spinn & Taso)
DJ Rashad-- Double Cup|
DJ Rashad has released a really great footwork album that showcases lots of fast bass, low frequencies, individual melodies and nice rhythms. Elements of house, ghettotech, and trap in it too. Lots of collaborations with rappers/ other people from Teklife
FCC’s: 3, 4, 7,8, 9
Picks: 1, 2, *3* (FCC), 8 (FCC), 10, 14
*1. Heavy rattling noise-y bass alongside cut up samples. Belongs in a dark sweaty warehouse.
*2. Footwerking trap-like goodness with rumbling bass and lovely samples. Wow!
****3. FCC: motherfucker Bumping bass and cascading synths. Staple for any bass set. “light it up motherfucka light it up!” So good.
4. FCC Heavy bass with rap. Not for the faint of heart.
5. Stoned rumbling bass with spacey effects, claps, and keyboards.
6. Skittering hi hat with deep bass, keyboards and “Everyday of my life” sample. Neat sounds on this one.
7. FCC fuck Underwater bass with distorted sounds that kind of loose you. “I don’t give a fuck” sample
*8. FCC fuck+shit Whoa! Hardcore! Bouncy rumbling bass with tight high pitched synths. “break it down roll it up... double cup”- spoken sample
9. FCC bitch Party starting footwork anthem. Drank, kush, and barz.
*10. 80’s synths with gabber beat, moar skittering hi hats, and bass (of course)
11. Very schizophrenic synths over claps and beatz. Dark banger.
12. Footwork with male sample, snares, and really nice dynamics.
13. Sexy sensual sample over fast bass and some trippy fx.
*14. Six bong rips into the afternoon. “I’m too high”. Switches to a sensual tune in the middle. Neat.