|Anoraak / Chronotropic|
|Add Date:||2013-11-07||Pull Date:||2014-01-09||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||5 Jan||15 Dec||1 Dec||24 Nov|
|1.||Sat, 04 Jan 14:||Mayjahn|
|4.||Tue, 26 Nov 13:||Mayjahn|
|2.||Sat, 04 Jan 14:||Eme O|
|5.||Tue, 19 Nov 13:||Mayjahn|
|3.||Sun, 08 Dec 13:||Mayjahn|
Label: Grand Blanc
Second album from French producer/ DJ Anoraak. Electro-pop mixed with disco and male vocals. Most tracks have a really nice, groovy bassline. Sounds like: Poolside, Classixx, Goldroom FCC Clean
Picks: 1, 2, 5, *8*,
*1. (4:33) Oooooo! Nice disco bassline alongside cutesy sounds, wandering synths, male vocals.
*2. (3:02) Poppy synth anthem with kick drum and keyboards lamenting vocals. Claps and a dancey good time.
3. (5:00) Dat bass!! With synths and 80’s drums, shakers. Yum.
4. (4:45) The 80’s make out track. Slow, sultry bass, and soft vocals.
*5. (5:45) Funky bass alongside playful wandering synths and tight guitar and drums. Tambourines omg$^%#$^#!!!!!
6. (4:30) Make out track part 2. Instrumental slow keyboard and drums, with shimmery synths. Gets big drums at the end.
7. (4:10) Sunny synths with guitars, male vox, and faster beat. Good music for a pool party.
*8. (4:27) Fast disco. Tight drums with nice bass. Fast and ready for a drug fueled party. Uh uh uh uh uh uh.
9. (4:03) Upbeat synths and drums alongside whiny male vox.
10. (4:28) Drums, synths, and syncopated rhythms. Very sparkly.
11. (4:21) Bobbing cute synths with spoken (sexy) male vox.
|1.||Behind Your Shades||6.||Sunrise To Sunset|
|3.||Guest Star||8.||Made Up|
|4.||Falling Apart||9.||Hello Again|
|5.||Summer Is Over||10.||Under The Sea|
|11.||Living On A Tape|