|You Are Plural / Rabbit Rabbit|
|Artist:||You Are Plural||Added:||01/2014|
|Add Date:||2014-01-09||Pull Date:||2014-03-13|
|Week Ending:||16 Mar||2 Mar||23 Feb||16 Feb||2 Feb||19 Jan|
|1.||Sat, 06 May 17:||Hervey Okkles|
Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Wed, 12 Mar 14:||Mr. Esquire & The Terrahist|
Meow After Midnight
|2.||Fri, 06 Nov 15:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum (Nature Walk)
|5.||Fri, 28 Feb 14:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum
|3.||Sat, 24 May 14:||perriayin|
Down the Rabbit Hole
|6.||Tue, 25 Feb 14:||DJ Gu|
Grooving with DJ Gu
At the center of their sound is the harpsichord. They love playing one or two notes over and over, employing numerous tempos in one song, and having their instruments fade/punch in and out. It creates for a pulsating effect. They’re very poetic lyrically and the album is exquisitely organized. I would recommend any of the songs.|
RIYL: Dead Man’s Bones, Oh Land.
Best tracks: 3, 5, 7, 8.
1. (2:15) Fast tempo. Repetitive instrumentation. Happy mood.
2. (4:00) A chill song. Typical female, indie vocals; becomes a duet. Rich percussions.
3. (4:58) ***Mid tempo. Drums go in and out. Intricate, layered song.
4. (4:12) Slower song. Starts out basic, with the keyboard crescendoing and descending. Lyrically are vivid.
5. (7:37) ***Very bare at first. Gentle, lovely vocals.
6. (5:04) Very similar to the first song. Fast, propulsive harpsichord. Feels extremely climatic and intense at the end.
7. (4:25) ***Brings in an orchestra for this song. There’s a sense of gravity that pervades the song.
8. (3:11) ***Starts quietly. Solemness carries from previous track. Almost sounds post-apocalyptic.
|1.||The Best Is Yet To Come||5.||The River Is Forming Skin|
|3.||If You Know Me||7.||We Are Cold Inside|
|4.||Cut Along The Line||8.||For Years|