|Add Date:||2014-02-07||Pull Date:||2014-04-11|
|Week Ending:||Apr 13||Apr 6||Mar 23||Mar 16||Mar 9||Mar 2||Feb 23||Feb 16|
|1.||Mar 17, 2022:||Femme Fatale (rebroadcast from Mar 12, 2014)
|4.||Oct 17, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Legacies)
|2.||Feb 27, 2019:||Take a spin
Let It Bleed
|5.||Jul 17, 2014:||The Sunset Life
Run To Your Mama
|3.||Apr 29, 2016:||A Vist From Drum
|6.||May 02, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Doused)
1. (6:56) *** Instrumental. Tentative dual guitar interplay that slowly builds. Distinctive, eastern melody works its way in. The journey begins.
2. (3:20) **** Killer, energetic jam with hectic drumming. A personal favorite from the debut.
3. (6:34) **** Funky guitar and bass extended into a much longer jam than the recorded version.
4. (3:04) *** Newly released single. Starts out with some crowd sounds. Start and stop, bright groove. Shout-y vocals.
5. (5:26) *** Mid-tempo afro-pop rocker. Sax breakdown halfway through. Yells of "let it bleed".
6. (4:37) **** Another new song. Mind-altering psychedelic guitar texture. Shouted, invigorating vocals. Segmented, complex, and sublimely catchy.
7. (6:24) **** Fantastic percussion and minimal afro-funk guitar. Extends into a mesmerizing, playful jam. Ends with shouts of "Boy you better run to your mama now" and manic ululations. Awesome.
8. (3:27) **** Heavily effected guitars. One of the best off the studio album that translates great live. Group vocals.
9. (5:00) *** Quiet start that bursts into a percussive jam with "na-na-na" chants. Noisy, damaged guitar.
10. (3:27) * Quieter, beatless number. Nice breather. Pretty vocals. Ends with distortion.
11. (11:08) **** Instrumental. Reprise of guitar line from first song extended into a massive unearthly jam to end all jams. If you have the time, play this behemoth.
12. (6:43) ** Fast, warped groove. Goes double time into a frantic, loud finish. Noisy rocker, Ends with about a minute of audience noise.
|1.||Diarabi||7.||Run To Your Mama|
|5.||Let It Bleed||11.||Det Som Aldrig Forandras-Kristallen Den Fina|
|6.||Dreambuilding||12.||The Sun The Moon|