|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Mar 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-03-28||Pull Date:||2014-05-30||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||May 18||May 11||Apr 20||Apr 13||Apr 6|
|1.||Sep 13, 2016:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Jagaave Saari Raina
|4.||Apr 05, 2016:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Horn Ok Please, Dil Ka Mizaaj Ishqiya
|2.||Jul 05, 2016:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Dil Mizaaj Ishqiya - Remix, Hamari Atariya Pe, Hamari Atariya Pe
|5.||Nov 10, 2015:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Horn Ok Please
|3.||Jun 21, 2016:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Hamari Atariya Pe
|6.||Oct 27, 2015:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood
Dil Mizaaj Ishqiya - Remix
in 2013. Madhuri Dixit, Nasseurdin Shah (League of Extraordinary
Gentleman), Arshad Warsi & Huma star in the film.
Music director Vishal Bharadwaj & song writer Gulzar deliver
an interesting set of tracks in this album, which is a strong mix of
Indian classical music and popular music.
Try 1, 2,3,7,8
1. Tender with a tinge of sadness about love & longing. Beautifully
rendered by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali,
the noted Qawali singer).
2. Robust, energetic song that captures the sign painted
behind every Indian “lorry” or truck. Tribute to India’s heartland.
3. Song based on a traditional classical Indian raga that works
surprisingly well.The song is about unrequited love. Melodic.
4. A slow & lovely tune by Rahet Fateh Ali Khan with simple musical
accompaniment - slow Spanish guitar riffs.
5. Strong Indian classical overtone in this track about staying awake all night. Slow, melodic tune by Rekha Bharadwaj.
6. A traditional Qawali track that is sung in that tradition's hallmark style - slow & rhythmic.
7. A remix of track #1 with a zippy, snappy edge to it.
This one is for the dance floor - that is what remixes are for...
8. Remix of #track2 - it is an amped up version.
Kamla March 2014
|1.||Dil Ka Mizaaj Ishqiya|
|2.||Horn Ok Please|
|3.||Hamari Atariya Pe|
|4.||Jagaave Saari Raina|
|6.||Dil Mizaaj Ishqiya - Remix|
|7.||Horn Ok Please - Version 2|