|Celestino / Kindling|
|Label:||A Guide To Saints|
|Add Date:||2014-03-28||Pull Date:||2014-05-30||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||25 May||18 May||11 May||4 May||27 Apr||20 Apr||13 Apr||6 Apr|
|1.||Sep 02, 2015:||Minimum Entropy |
|4.||May 17, 2014:||Live Your Life |
|2.||Jan 07, 2015:||Top 30 Experimental Countdown of 2014 |
|5.||May 10, 2014:||Live Your Life |
Lovely Hermit Phased
|3.||May 21, 2014:||minimum entropy |
Our Clearcut Horizons
|6.||May 03, 2014:||Music Casserole |
Pearl Bone Guill
Celestino / Kindling|
Label: A Guide to Saints
Very cool instrumental music. Lots of drone and ambient sounds. Last track switches things up and throws in some piano chords to make the sounds in the background that much more eerie. Some great chill music to listen to during a late night studying or a late music program.
1. (8:56) Starts off real soft, almost inaudible. Picks up to a nice drone sound.
2. (7:24) More relaxing tones mixed to make some ethereal sounds.
3. (6:39) More ambient noise, gives a little of alone in a big city at night kind of feel while listening to it.
4. (5:42) Drone noise. ‘Nuff said.
5. (7:52) Sounds like the recording of vinyl spinning or some kind of soft scratch.
6. (8:51)* Different compared to previous tracks. Throws in some piano with the eeriness of the rest of the sounds.
A Guide To Saints
Soft submerged drones, faint waves of bass, richly textured but still subtle and contoured
**1. (8:56) Clanging intro then beautiful mystic drone with soft flutters and low subtle bass. Gently soars upward, unclear vocal sample
2. (7:24) Slow soft piano / chime tones
3. (6:39) Pretty ambience with just a delightful touch of ambient dissonance. Warm soft tones
4. (5:42) Light noise like a ship coming into harbor. Low grating machine noise drone
5. (7:52) Ocean noise, fog horns, pitter patter of rain, ominous, running stream, faint bowed noises
6. (8:51) Dark sparse piano with noise
|1.||Pearl Bone Guill||4.||Shrineroom Door|
|3.||Lovely Hermit Phased||6.||Our Clearcut Horizons|