|Be Forest / Earthbeat|
|Add Date:||2014-04-18||Pull Date:||2014-06-20|
|Week Ending:||22 Jun||15 Jun||8 Jun||1 Jun||25 May||18 May||11 May||4 May|
|1.||Aug 31, 2022:||Zootopia |
|4.||Aug 02, 2016:||Clean Copper Radio - SUMMER BLAST |
|2.||Aug 14, 2022:||Zootopia |
|5.||Jun 18, 2014:||Meow After Midnight |
|3.||Jun 29, 2017:||Clean Copper Radio |
|6.||Jun 14, 2014:||Meow |
Be Forest / Earthbeat|
Label: WWNBB Collective
Ethereal, dreamy beautiful music pretty much sums up this fantastic album. It’s an album you can relax to on or after any kind of day. Another key word. Drums. Drums and lots of ‘em and in all manners of wonderful. Listening to this album will transport you to another world. Hard to pick favorite tracks, entire album is pretty solid.
1. (2:13) Instrumental. Starts off with a solitary drum beat. Like a heartbeat. Joined in by ethereal tones and powerful percussions. Beautiful music.
2. (5:00) Starts with repeated guitar hook. Followed by surprising but pleasant pan flute music. Very mellow female vocals; doesn’t enunciate so hard to understand the lyrics. Vocals sort of flows with music like another instrument.
3. (3:19) Repeated drum hook. Prominent percussions (like a tribal beat) with guitar hook repeated throughout.
4. (4:17) Great drum beats. Ethereal female vocals.
5. (4:10) Similar style as the previous tracks.
6. (2:22) Part II of the first track. Another great instrumental piece.
7. (4:04) Starts off slow with a metronome beat and builds into a cool percussion with cool riff.
8. (3:51) Nice bass with same chill style of music. Kinda more upbeat though.
9. (5:27) Almost like a marching band drum beat. Similar style as the previous tracks. Very nice music. Song then cuts midway only to come back to nice but also kinda weird tones.
|2.||Captured Heart||6.||Totem Ii|