|Unsemble, The / Unsemble, The|
|Add Date:||2014-04-18||Pull Date:||2014-06-20||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||8 Jun||1 Jun||25 May||4 May||27 Apr|
|1.||Jun 07, 2014:||Live Your Life |
|4.||May 03, 2014:||Live Your Life |
|2.||May 30, 2014:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|5.||Apr 24, 2014:||The Sunset Life |
|3.||May 23, 2014:||no voices aloud |
|6.||Apr 23, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
The Unsemble/ The Unsemble|
An experimental album with some real musical elements to it. No vocals. Just instruments of music and instruments of crazy (in the best way of course). Tracks are a mix of experimental drum work and heavy rock influenced rhythms. Has some otherworldly electronic sound to some tracks as well. Overall, this is a pretty cool album. Good to listen to, good to play.
1. (1:12) Quick pulsating string with persistent bell clangs.
2. (2:25) Deep, pounding drums with a cool dronish element in the background.
3. (3:01) Part 1 of the improv sequence. Sounds like someone drumming or pounding on pipes in a dark, abandoned warehouse.
4. (2:41) Fingers start snapping immediately. Literally.
5. (2:48) Kind of psychedelic and artsy combined.
6. (2:53) Real nice sound with an indie rock feel by the middle of it.
7. (3:21) Part 2 of the improv sequence. More experimental drone and drums.
8. (2:11) The bass is really rocking on this one. Thought I was listening to metal here.
9. (2:41) Part 3 of the improv sequence. More melodic than the previous ones. Lots of cymbals.
10. (2:23) More crashing cymbals to eerie ambient tones.
11. (4:24) Last part of the improv sequence. Lots of beeps and little chimes and cymbals somewhere in the back.
12. (2:24) Another heavy rock influenced sound.
13. (3:21)* Cool drum beat. Very beautiful if kinda dark musical undertones.
14. (2:52) Otherworldly electronic sound with heavy bass beat.
|4.||Act 3||11.||Improv 4|