|With Moths / For Silence|
|Label:||A Guide To Saints|
|Add Date:||2014-04-18||Pull Date:||2014-06-20||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||15 Jun||27 Apr||20 Apr|
|1.||Jun 11, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
Living The Wait
|4.||Apr 22, 2014:||Meow |
|2.||Apr 24, 2014:||The Sunset Life |
Into The Negative
|5.||Apr 19, 2014:||Music Casserole |
It's Over/These Days
|3.||Apr 23, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
Living The Wait
With Moths / For Silence|
Label: A Guide to Saints
Interesting instrumental with bursts of vocal embellishments in the form of indecipherable repetitions and chants. The tracks on this album have very similar sounds. Lots of ambient noise with these echoing male vocals interspersed throughout. Maybe nice to play during late night programs or transitions.
1. (1:06) Reminds me a little of the theme to the X-Files.
2. (3:10) Kinda creepy with indecipherable vocal chant embellishments.
3. (3:08) Starts off like music for a thriller movie soundtrack. More vocal chants.
4. (1:33) Electronic tones, kinda alien/UFO then blends into a nice ambient, dreamscape of music.
5. (2:47) Similar style as previous tracks.
6. (2:54) More ambient noise.
7. (2:55) Similar ambient music and vocals + birds cawing.
8. (3:30) Guy just loves doing that echo vocal.
9. (7:36) Lots of drone for seven minutes, not much of the echo vocals on this one.
|1.||Introduction||5.||Behind The Gate|
|2.||Living The Wait||6.||The End Of Nowhere|
|3.||It's Over/These Days||7.||Being In The World|
|4.||Yawn Of Indifference||8.||To Deny The Inevitable|
|9.||Into The Negative|