|Add Date:||2014-05-16||Pull Date:||2014-07-18|
|Week Ending:||Jul 20||Jul 13||Jul 6||Jun 29||Jun 22||Jun 15||Jun 8||Jun 1|
|1.||Aug 27, 2014:||maximum entropy
|4.||Jul 01, 2014:||Meow
A Man Wakes Up
|2.||Jul 14, 2014:||Street Hassle
To Us All
|5.||Jun 30, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition (Bobby Womack Jam)
|3.||Jul 11, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
A Man Wakes Up
|6.||Jun 29, 2014:||Cashews, Pistachios and rock
Eno-core/The Core of Eno-core.
another Eno collaboration, this time with Karl Hyde (Underwood). vocals on all tracks. accessible&experimental: it's Eno. and the whole thing is very positive and uplifting.
don't let that deter you from playing this.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
SOUNDS LIKE: ENO!
1. trumpets all over. gets throbbing, then goes into epic.
2. tribal into loungey into epic.
3. PURR-FECT: Eno's own 'once in a lifetime.' juju invades the circuits.
4. PURR-FECT II (TIE):that eno-esque chord...percolating. female voice talking. a list.
5. imagine a bicycle tire turning very fast. faster and faster. ethereal, ghostly vox.
6. almost sultry. very Euro. Depechey.
7. PURR-FECT II (TIE): percolating into juju into epic. ethereal momentum. vox at end sound like Billy Bragg.
8. synthy, processed, jumbled.
9. PURR-FECT II (TIE): slowed Eno-core. throbbing. wandering and crawly. some form of life is born on another planet.
|1.||The Satelites||5.||Strip It Down|
|2.||Daddy's Car||6.||Mother Of A Dog|
|3.||A Man Wakes Up||7.||Who Rings The Bell|
|4.||Witness||8.||When I Built This World|
|9.||To Us All|