|V. Rose / Forever After|
|Label:||Clear Sight Records|
|Add Date:||2014-06-13||Pull Date:||2014-08-15||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||17 Aug||10 Aug||3 Aug||27 Jul||20 Jul||13 Jul||6 Jul||29 Jun|
|1.||Sep 26, 2021:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Am I Trending? (feat. Flame)
|4.||Jun 23, 2019:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
|2.||Oct 18, 2020:||ReJOYce in Jesus presents "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Forget About the World
|5.||Dec 09, 2018:||Lift Jesus Higher Pt. 2 |
|3.||Aug 18, 2019:||Lift Jesus Higher, Pt 2 |
|6.||Aug 05, 2018:||ReJOYce In Jesus Ministries Presents, "Lift Jesus Higher!" |
Nothing For Love
V. Rose/Forever After/Clear Sight Music|
“Forever After” is V. Rose’s sophomore release that contributes wholeheartedly to the popular Electronic Dance Music (EDM) genre – very clever tongue in cheek lyrics throughout! This female contemporary vocalist dominated album (with some male rapper cameos) is sure to please the EDM, electronica, synth, hip-hop, dupstep, R&B & and electroacoustic palette! Her sound can be compared to Demi Lovato (i.e. Neon Lights), Beckah Shae (i.e. Champion), & Katy Perry (i.e. Firework) No FCCs. Best tracks: 3, 4, 7, 8. Review by Ebony Isaac of LJH.
1. 0:47 Short intro song - acapella ballad - shout out to the college glee club style with modern pop twist.
2. 3:31 Medium tempo w/ female vocals. Synth. Piano with “poppy” percussion sound
3. 5:30 Fast tempo w/ female vocals. Electronic piano & pop rhythm with consistent clap. Speaking towards end and then transitions to chorus breakdown.
4. 4:01 Medium tempo with female vocals & male rapper cameo. Soft hip-hop beat with consistent snare beat.
5. 4:51 Med./fast tempo with dramatic intro. Major EDM fused with a hip-hop element.
6. 4:46 Medium tempo with female vocals. Extreme electroacoustic music with a slight dubstep addition!
7. 4:09 Medium tempo with female vocals. Modern pop feel with synth. sprinkled throughout.
8. 4:17 Fast tempo w/ female vocals. Syncopated EDM!
9. 4:08 Slow tempo, ballad. R&B style. Consistent Synth. violin sound with electronic high pitched “ding” throughout
10. 5:51 Slow tempo w/ female vocals. Serene, bubbly electronic beats.
11. 3:48 Slow tempo w/ female vocals. Some electronic and acoustic sound electronic guitar strum all with slow motion effect.
12. 3:53 Slow/med tempo w/ female vocals. Classy electronic beat that builds into dramatic electro acoustic beat. Electric guitar addition at end.
13. 3:47 Fast tempo w/ female vocals with rapper. A mix of EDM, dubstep, & synth! Electronica!