“My Club Mix” the title of this compilation tells it all. This is a remix of songs from Bollywood films meant
to get you up and dancing. It is a mixed bag of tracks with some good tracks.
1. ***Catchy & infectious tune.
2. Unforgettable tune but it could just might manage to keep you on the dance floor.
3. The opening refrain might sound familiar, can you place the refrain? Sukhwinder’s
powerful voice is the only reason to listen to this track.
4. Repetitive dance beats can get to you.
5. This track has a hit of that funky Chutneyy/Socca music with folksy tune. Kind of works.
6. *** Funky & peppy track with strong bhangra/dhol influence.
7.**Fusion track with bhangra/reggae/Indian music bed combined with a folksy tune.
8.***Catchy, upbeat & popular dance track. Strong bhangra/Punjabi influence.
9. **Rap/bhangra track with British singer Hard Kaur leading the vocals.
Strong bhangra/Punjabi influence.
10. **Hinglish track with rap influence. Hinglish is mix of Hindi & English. Catchy tune.
11. **Infections dance track.
12. ***Fantastic fusion track (strong dhol or percussion) that has an infectious beat & tune.
13. Not a very tune with passable dance music bed.
14. Not a particularly impressive track.
15.***Retro disco track with folksy Indian elements & HInglish = danceable track.
16. **Dance tune that has been Bollywoodized. What else can I say?
17.**A fusion track with strong disco overtones. Has a retro sound to it.
18.***Catchy, peppy & foot tapping number. Hugely popular with the Indian-Americans & a
must-play song in most weddings!