1960s sounding Folk/Blues/Rock-N-Roll from a british kid who obviously loves Bob Dylan, Woody Guthrie, Buddy Holly...and many others. This is Pete Molinari's 4th studio album and it is great.
RIYL: Bob Dylan, Blitzen Trapper, Ben Kweller, Black Keys, Ryan Adams
Recommended Tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8, 12
1. (3:45) Hang My Head In Shame - Starts off the album with a super heavy hitting folk-rock song.
2. (2:36) You Will Be Mine - Great organ and tambourine usage on this one, psych rock feel.
3. (2:10) Evangeline - I hear this one and think Buddy Holly, one of my favorites.
4. (2:51) I Got Mine - Swing country feel. This one makes me think of BK's Changing Horses album.
5. (3:44) I Got All I Need - Mid-tempo, great melody, subtle warble effect on the main vocal with cool harmonies.
6. (4:48) When Two Worlds Collide - Down tempo bluesy crooner.
7. (3:43) What I Am I Am - Spiritual rock song with lots of harmonizing.
8. (3:44) Dear Marie (You Made a Fool of Me) - Banjo and acoustic guitar with a little piano and a great melody.
9. (3:07) Mighty Son of Abraham - Great rock guitar riffs and another catchy melody.
10. (3:33) So Long Gone - Slow beat and killer guitar. Very Black Keys esq.
11. (4:02) Easy Street - Down tempo ballad.
12. (4:14) Winds of Change - There is harmonica on this one, super pretty song.
13. (3:15) Love For Sale - Another psych rock feel.