|Add Date:||2014-07-25||Pull Date:||2014-09-26|
|Week Ending:||Sep 21||Sep 14||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 27|
|1.||Sep 20, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show
Rise Up For Love
|4.||Aug 16, 2014:||Fishbowl
|2.||Sep 12, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
|5.||Aug 16, 2014:||Trail Mix
|3.||Aug 21, 2014:||Homeward Bound
|6.||Aug 07, 2014:||Binders full of sopranos
Goodby My Lover
Recommended Tracks: ALL! (I cant choose)
1. (2:51) Chicago Dream: Comes out of the gates with a song that I cant get out of my head. That voice is amazing.
2. (3:56) Goodbye My Lover - Down tempo, beautiful imagery in the lyrics and amazing harmonies on the chorus. (She is saying Ship not Shit)
3. (3:36) Lady Love - Strumming on the guitar and another beautiful vocal performance (I know I am starting to get repetitive), there is a slight build around minute 1.
4. (1:28) Mirror (I) - Starts with a slow build to an echoey vocal "Can you hear me? Can you feel me?"
5. (3:22) Mirror (II) - Faded into by the previous track. More blues-rock feel to this one with pleading lyrics and a great drum beat.
6. (3:42) Rise Up For Love - Acoustic guitar and that voice. What more could you need? You get a little more toward the middle of the song.
7. (3:44) Mountain Song - More up tempo driven by an awesome baseline and a rhythmic guitar part.
8. (3:33) Comin' Back - This song is super sweet, pop-country vibe.
9. (3:50) Say You Will - Super mellow, reminds me of Lullaby by Dixie Chicks.
10. (3:18) Honestly - This one has a bit of attitude and that rock-country vibe.
|1.||Chicago Dream||6.||Rise Up For Love|
|2.||Goodby My Lover||7.||Mountain Song|
|3.||Lady Love||8.||Comin' Back|
|4.||Mirror I||9.||Say You Will|