|Add Date:||2014-07-25||Pull Date:||2014-09-26|
|Week Ending:||Sep 28||Sep 21||Sep 14||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 27|
|1.||May 06, 2017:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Sep 19, 2014:|| In The Year 1000, 8000: After Hours Edition
|2.||Sep 27, 2014:||In The Year 1000, 8000
Down The Drain
|5.||Sep 08, 2014:||ZoeRadio
|3.||Sep 22, 2014:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|6.||Aug 27, 2014:||A-philiac
FCC WARNINGS: 1, 5, 7, 8
Recommended Tracks: 2, 4, 9, 10, 13
1. (3:38) Brainded Warrior - Starts with some lost sounds and then builds into a hard hitting metal masterpiece. "You're all gonna die!" FCC WARNING: BITCH
2. (2:43) The Fog - This song is awesome, urgent and a headbanger.
3. (2:37) Magic - Distorted guitars and choppy drum beat.
4. (1:27) No Blade of Grass - Sounds like they did some sound reversing at the beginning. Great short punk song.
5. (1:06) - FCC WARNING: Bitch, Fucking. Still a great song though.
6. (3:29) Down the Drain - Less distortion on the lyrics more melodic (kind of).
7. (2:22) Blazer - Starts with a sampled spoken part full of FUCKS, but they do say Zig Zagging so i understand the inclusion. There are more FUCKS scattered throughout this track.
8. (0:48) Psychomania - FCC: Shit.
9. (1:41) I Am the Weekend - Even faster paced, kind of anthemic.
10. (2:33) Randy - Great use of floor toms to create the beat at the beginning of the song. This song has a Ramones feel to the instrumentation.
11. (3:02) Soul Sound - Noisy at the beginning, not my favorite.
12. (1:13) Untitled - Instrumental
13. (4:58) Voices of the Paranoid - This song is awesome, my favorite I think. "I hear the voices of the paranoid" Steady and a bit of a slower tempo then the rest.
|3.||Magic||9.||I Am The Weekend|
|4.||No Blade Of Grass||10.||Randy|
|5.||Tuff Guy Hands||11.||Soul Sound|
|6.||Down The Drain||12.||Voices Of The Paranoid|