|Videoing / Treasure House|
|Add Date:||2014-07-25||Pull Date:||2014-09-26|
|Week Ending:||Sep 14||Sep 7||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 27|
|1.||Sep 13, 2014:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Aug 20, 2014:||A-philiac |
|2.||Sep 05, 2014:||In The Year 1000, 8000: Cerati's Edition |
|5.||Aug 16, 2014:||In The Year 1000, 8000 |
|3.||Aug 27, 2014:||A-philiac |
|6.||Aug 06, 2014:||A-philiac |
Videoing, Treasure House EP: Electro rock / Electro pop / Dance / post punk. Austin born trio. This is their second release, the first being their Reader LP in 2012. Kind of hard to describe this band, maybe if you combine tracks 1 and 2 you could call them a dancey electronica Yeah Yeah Yeahs. FCC clean. Try tracks 1, 2, and 5. |
1. (5:00) *Synthy dance beat with electric guitar. Reverby shouted lyrics.
2. (3:06) **Post punk vibe. Less electronica here.
3. (3:41) Medium tempo dancey electronica. Reverby vocals.
4. (2:46) Dance. “She’s such a tease.” Is this poorly done indie Ke$ha? Please don’t play this.
5. (4:01) *Electronic clips of electric guitar and piano mixed to a sparse beat.
|1.||Under Water||3.||Leave Lights On|
|2.||Mr Tom||4.||The Fence|