Deut album from London-based band The Proper Ornaments. I would call it psych-pop/psych-rock. Solid record, cool song writing, catchy melodies, and awesome production. All of the songs are short, sweet, and simple but the lyrics are worth exploring. RIYL: War on Drugs, Color Music
1. (2:30) Gone - Down tempo, strumming guitar, mumbled lyrics.
2. (2:43) Sun - Mid tempo, driven by the bass line, more melodic.
3. (3:00) Ruby - 60s psych-rock feel.
4. (2:22) Now I Understand - Lo-fi rock'n'roll
5. (2:01) Don't You Want To Know (What You're Going To Be) - Mid tempo soft rock, another beautiful vocal track.
6. (2:27) Magazine - More up tempo, written from the perspective of a bullet in the barrel of a gun.
7. (2:32) Stereolab - Up tempo surf/psych rock.
8. (3:01) Step into the Cold - Up tempo rock song
9. (1:54) Tire Me Out - Simple choppy drum beat, sugary pop lyrics.
10. (3:26) Always There - Classic feel, down tempo.
11. (2:05) Summer's Gone - Down tempo, sad song about mental illness. super gorgeous.
12. (1:49) What Am I to Do - Mid tempo, very pretty guitar part.
13. (4:12) You Shouldn't Have Gone - Longest track on the album. Devolves into jam.
14. (2:29) You'll See - Simple lo-fi indie rock.