|Album:||For Those Who Stay||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Ps I Love You||Added:||Jul 2014|
|Label:||Paper Bag Records|
|Add Date:||2014-08-01||Pull Date:||2014-10-03|
|Week Ending:||Oct 5||Sep 14||Sep 7||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3|
|1.||Oct 09, 2014:||The Fishbowl
Afraid Of The Light
|4.||Sep 08, 2014:||ZoeRadio
Bad Brain Day
|2.||Oct 02, 2014:||ZoeRadio 10-2-14
|5.||Sep 03, 2014:||A-philiac
Bad Brain Day
|3.||Oct 02, 2014:||Meow
In My Mind At Least
|6.||Sep 01, 2014:||ZoeRadio
1. (2:43) Indie pop rock. Big noise and synthy. Vocals are a mess, with a little david byrne and distortion.
2. (4:50) Wall of sound guitar with fuzz. Indie rock pop. Pretty cool until “Ooo lalala” then angsty high pitched vocals coupled with lead guitar. Pockets of cool with an ugly chorus.
3. (2:55) **Nice acoustic guitar intro. Reminds me of devendra banhart... Nice song. Picks up with bass drum and some percussion.
4. (2:52) Noisy intro. Heavy guitar, “I’m still on the radio”
5. (6:29) *Title track, synthy. A little psychedelic. Indie pop. Big jam half way through.
6. (4:23) Big chorus intro, dramatic drums and singing. Chorus is rough.
7. (3:30) Big sound, heavy guitar. Poppy drums. “Friends forever.”
8. (5:06) Big guitar intro with fuzz, a few seconds of feedback, then chills out at 2 minutes and vocals enter. Somewhat redeeming, but then “ooowooowhoa oh woo”
9. (5:53) *Upbeat guitar intro. Okay. Noisy. At 4:15 vocals start to sound like Arcade Fire with repetitive guitar and dramatic music in background.
|1.||In My Mind At Least||5.||For Those Who Stay|
|2.||Advice||6.||Afraid Of The Light|
|3.||Bad Brain Day||7.||Friends Forever|
|4.||Limestone Radio||8.||More Of The Same|