|Phantogram / Voices|
|Add Date:||2014-08-22||Pull Date:||2014-10-24|
|Week Ending:||26 Oct||19 Oct||5 Oct||28 Sep||21 Sep||7 Sep||31 Aug||24 Aug|
|1.||Thu, 13 Feb 20:||DJ Postnatal|
I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|4.||Fri, 24 Oct 14:||Francis D|
|2.||Thu, 05 May 16:||Kandy|
|5.||Thu, 23 Oct 14:||Eliza Ridgeway|
The Peninsula Report
|3.||Thu, 11 Dec 14:||Zoë|
|6.||Thu, 16 Oct 14:||Mister Esquire|
In their third studio album, Phantogram does not disappoint in the least. I challenge you to listen to this and not learn all of the words and dance around in the studio while you play it.|
Recommended Tracks: 2, 4, 5, 10
1. (4:05) Nothing But Trouble - Choppy synth, catchy hook
2. (3:47) Black Out Days - This is still my favorite, banging beat, super catchy, super fun, I can run with song on repeat and be happy.
3. (3:44) Fall In Love - This is the radio hit, it is a hit for a reason, but it is still great.
4. (4:35) Never Going Home - Down tempo, male vocals, which is always excellent on a Phantogram record.
5. (3:51) The Day You Died - This one ties black out days for my favorite. Great in a slightly less electronic way. Anthemic.
6. (3:58) Howling At The Moon - Dramatic, fully tricked out with some cow bell sounds to hold down the beat.
7. (4:20) Bad Dreams - Super cool shuffling drum beat, and whining synth, groove.
8. (3:35) Bill Murray - Another more down tempo track.
9. (3:29) I Don't Blame You - Mid tempo, distorted vocals.
10. (3:47) Celebrating Nothing - Mid tempo, reminds me a lot of Mouth Full of Diamonds off of their last album, which is awesome.
11. (4:36) My Only Friend - Mid tempo, heavy hitting choruses.
|1.||Nothing But Trouble||6.||Howling At The Moon|
|2.||Black Out Days||7.||Bad Dreams|
|3.||Fall In Love||8.||Bill Murray|
|4.||Never Going Home||9.||I Don't Blame You|
|5.||The Day You Died||10.||Celebrating Noting|
|11.||My Only Friend|