|Add Date:||2014-08-08||Pull Date:||2014-10-10|
|Week Ending:||Oct 12||Oct 5||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 17|
|1.||May 16, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard
|4.||Oct 14, 2014:||Cladio Rub
|2.||Jul 25, 2016:||ZoëRadio
|5.||Oct 07, 2014:||Cladio Rub
|3.||Dec 11, 2014:||ZoeRadio
|6.||Oct 06, 2014:||Deep Sea Didgeridoo
1. Calico Man (1:58): Slow and mysterious. Almost a cappella.
2. Leisure (3:26): Medium tempo, easy-going and relaxing sounds. Prominent orchestral strings.
3. Slow Motion (4:55): Folk pop with whistling and banjoes. Lovely and catchy chorus.
4.1936 (3:29): Fast strings and drums with a bubbly melody. Pretty, flowing vocals.
5. Evil (4:33): Simple and sweet medium tempo song. Starts out with banjo picking. Then, awesome trumpets in the interlude.
6. Laura (6:08): Slowing it down for this 6 minutes track. Beautiful, gentle vocals. Builds up throughout the song
7. Kingfisher (3:11): Ornate and fun intro. a little odd, but I really like it. (*Goddamn, I don't think that's a FCC though)
8. Shrinking Violets (3:51): Such a sweet, gentle song. There's a flute solo! enough said
9. Satyr and the Fawn (3:52): Mellow with breezy vocals.
10. Noble Heart (5:23): Beautiful, simple piano. Starts out slow, but builds. Changes vibes @3:16 with an electric guitar solo. Upbeat with horns until the end.
11. Raspberry Seed (7:17): Mellow, slow 7 minute track.
12. In Due Time (2:22): Ends with a lovely, sweet folk song. Slow tempo, beautiful vocals, acoustic guitar.
|3.||Slow Motion||9.||Satyr And The Faun|
|6.||Laura||12.||In Due Time|