|Kosturi / Mefistov Krah|
|Add Date:||2014-08-15||Pull Date:||2014-10-17|
|Week Ending:||21 Sep||31 Aug||24 Aug|
|1.||Sep 20, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|3.||Aug 23, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|2.||Aug 30, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|4.||Aug 20, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Croatian punkish / metal. Strong growling voice, although not the type you can’t decipher the words. Reminds me a little of “Rainbow / Thin Lizzy”, on one hand & any number of punk bands from the late 70’s early 80’s on the other. Classic rock with a punk edge to it - Croatian style. Non-English vocals give it that extra oomph.
No Detectable FCC’s
1) (0.45) Lots of creepy noises going on in this opener. Creaking doors, screams.... Remember this one for “Halloween Specials”
2) (1.28) Driving guitars – repeated lines. Good stuff.
3) (3.08) More of a pop metal standard from the 80’s era.
4) (2.16) Less commercial than the previous. Good beat & chorus. Sounds very familiar.
5) (2:11) Slowing it down slightly, still with some bounce on the guitars. Punkish feel for the last minute.
6) (0.58) Head nodder in the UK Subs fashion.
7) (2.08) Slow creeping charmer that builds up pace & energy.
8) (2.16) An 80’s pop track “A Flock of Seagulls” on Croatian Red Bull.
9) (2.25) Slowed down metal. Even has the old school guitar solo.
10) (2.06) More guts to this one, the words seem to be made for this sound & the harmonica half way through adds to the occasion.
11) (1.55) Fast paced with a bit of grizzle & some rap thrown in for good measure.
12) (1.33) (Chelsea, 999, Sham 69 - like) – Energy packed crowd pleaser.
13) (3.51) Change of direction to begin with. Nice & slow, then back to the heavier sound. Could be a love song to the hounds of hell…
14) (2.50) Mellow moods then gets wilder - This could be the one to play for some.
15) (2.04) Almost Rodrigo Y Gabriella-esque to begin, then a standard rocky number, not as catchy as some of the others.
16) (2.11) Back to basics here, run of the mill punk track.
17) (4.08) Native American style chanting with drumming to match. Moans & groans until 1.40 then heavier sound, spotlight on the vocals. The longest track on the LP with all the rock, metal, punk styles mixed together.
|2.||Pivo Loza||10.||San (Sasa Tbf)|
|3.||Ciribiribela||11.||Pijan And Proklet|
|5.||Carstvo||13.||Put Za Majmunovo|
|6.||Jaja||14.||Noga Sa Ormara|
|8.||Nasao Sam Knjigu||16.||Shaman|