Jesus Culture/Reconstructed, Vol. 1/Jesus Culture Music
Reconstructed Vol. 1 is a remix of songs already released by Jesus Culture but this time with a spin on each one, produced by Lucas Hogg or better known as, “Oh Snap It’s Luke!”. This remix of electronic, dubstep 80s sound is sure to please your inner electro, techno, drum n bass, hardstyle, trance, house, & synthpop desires! Enjoy this electrified album! All tracks end at least 3 seconds early. Best tracks: 5, 6, 8, 10. No FCCS. Reviewed by Ebony Isaac of LJH.
1. Fast tempo with consistent “fun” electronic, serene sound.
2. Slow tempo with computerized riffs, major drum bass and dubstep.
3. Med tempo with hardstyle rhythm & catchy electronic noises sprinkled in.
4. Slow tempo with computerized piano riffs & drumbass electronified!
5. Fast yet smooth tempo with hardcore bass & a trance-like electronic rhythm.
6. Fast tempo with catchy EDM!!! Electrohouse infused. Ends 5 secs early.
7. Slow calm tempo that builds into a drumbass and consistent synthpop w/ a hint of dubstep.
8. Slow tempo with synthpop riffs & heavy bass. Vocals auto tuned. Mostly music.
9. Slow to fast tempo with beautiful female vocals. Synthesizer used & D’n’B! Dance!
10. Fast tempo with a hard dance feel to it & 80s electronified!
11. Slow/med tempo with a techno-esque & major dubstep sound throughout.