|Kimbra / Golden Echo, The|
|Album:||Golden Echo, The||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Warner Bros. Records|
|Add Date:||2014-09-05||Pull Date:||2014-11-07|
|Week Ending:||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 5||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7|
|1.||Dec 13, 2022:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Oct 23, 2014:||ZoeRadio |
|2.||Nov 01, 2014:||Clean Copper Radio |
|5.||Oct 01, 2014:||Radio Personality |
|3.||Oct 27, 2014:||ZoeRadio |
|6.||Sep 15, 2014:||ZoëRadio 9-15-14 |
Nobody But You
Second studio album from Kimbra. You will hear this on mainstream radio for sure, but I think it is kind of cool. A little more to it then you standard electro pop album. RIYL: Phantogram, Sade, Alicia Keys...I dont know it is hard to say.|
Recommended tracks: 1, 2, 4, 11
1. (4:45) Teen Heat - Really cool, super soulful, big builds in the chorus, lots of falsetto.
2. (3:36) 90s Music - Awesome beat on this one, kind of weird but I really like it. "Everyday we listenin' to 90s music."
3. (4:19) Carolina - Simpler instrumentation, cool vocal effects.
4. (4:41) Goldmine - This one is another one with an excellent beat that you should rock out to in your car.
5. (4:49) Miracle - More straight up electronic feel, almost disco.
6. (5:35) Rescue Him - Down tempo, 70s soul vibe.
7. (4:05) Madhouse - This beat sounds like it is straight off of a Michael Jackson album, not super creative, not my favorite.
8. (4:44) Everlovin' Ya (Feat. Bilal) - Down tempo, weird synth effects.
9. (5:21) As You Are - Piano, strings and really cool vocal harmonies. Down tempo.
10. (5:15) Love In High Places - Mellow but another cool drum beat. Her voice is super cool!
11. (5:22) Nobody But You - Here is kind of the most straight forward pop song, but that soul in her voice makes it above average.
12. (7:30) Waltz Me To The Grave - Theatrical 80s vibe.
|2.||90s Music||8.||Everlovin' Ya Feat. Bilal|
|3.||Carolina||9.||As You Are|
|4.||Goldmine||10.||Love In High Places|
|5.||Miracle||11.||Nobody But You|
|6.||Rescue Him||12.||Waltz Me To The Grave|