|Little Dragon / Nabuma Rubberband|
|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||30 Nov||23 Nov||16 Nov||9 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct||12 Oct||5 Oct|
|1.||Sun, 30 Dec 18:||jackie|
Bass Pro Shop
|4.||Tue, 29 Dec 15:||Pixel and Big in Japan|
Shytown and Friends
|2.||Thu, 16 Aug 18:||Chano|
|5.||Mon, 04 May 15:||Pixel|
|3.||Thu, 08 Jun 17:||genai|
|6.||Fri, 03 Apr 15:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum
Electronic Soul/ Indie pop / Electro pop. Swedish band. Fourth full studio release. For those who listen to previous albums, it sounds more like their first two, and less like Ritual Union because it lacks the moving dance/strut beats of songs like ritual union and shuffle a dream. This album is more mellow, sparse, and spacey. RIYL: SBTRKT, Sylvan Esso, Blood Orange, Royksopp & Robyn. FCC Clean|
1. (3:25) Slow, sparse, and airy. Dark and stormy… distraught over man, “see how you’re making me blue”
2. (3:37) *Heavy fuzzy moving bass, constant clapping percussion, synth piano, echoey/reverby vocals.
3. (3:43) *Chill electro dance beat, water synth noises in background, airy, night time music. Soulful vocals.
4. (4:05) Synthy and noisey, mellow beat, “He’s gone, he’s leaving for good.”
5. (4:33) slow and plodding, “When this girls’ made up her mind, she’s made up her mind.”
6. (3:24) Much of the same, dance beat, soulful vocals, about relationship ending
7. (0:09) Intro to next song, play with 8
8. (3:16) *Cool electrobeat, strings section, cool song.
9. (4:07) Mid-paced electronica, sparse, with echo/reverb laden vocals. Gains a techno-ey dance beat at end.
10. (3:45) Fuzzy electro strut. Soulful echo/reverby, wobbly sounding synth beat, noisy.
11. (4:46) Slow, swirling, and spacey. Several layers electronic noises over a base beat.
12. (4:05) Soft electro beat layered over synthy wall of noise in background. Much echo on vocals, picks up with pop electronica “Let go”.
|2.||Klapp Klapp||8.||Nabuma Rubberband|
|3.||Pretty Girls||9.||Only One|
|5.||Cat Rider||11.||Pink Cloud|