|Artist:||Little Dragon||Added:||Aug 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16||Nov 9||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12||Oct 5|
|1.||Dec 30, 2018:||Bass Pro Shop
Underbart, Pretty Girls
|4.||Dec 29, 2015:||Shytown and Friends
|2.||Aug 16, 2018:||Everyday PMA
|5.||May 04, 2015:||Shytown
|3.||Jun 08, 2017:||Unusual Programming
Cat Rider, Underbart
|6.||Apr 03, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
1. (3:25) Slow, sparse, and airy. Dark and stormy… distraught over man, “see how you’re making me blue”
2. (3:37) *Heavy fuzzy moving bass, constant clapping percussion, synth piano, echoey/reverby vocals.
3. (3:43) *Chill electro dance beat, water synth noises in background, airy, night time music. Soulful vocals.
4. (4:05) Synthy and noisey, mellow beat, “He’s gone, he’s leaving for good.”
5. (4:33) slow and plodding, “When this girls’ made up her mind, she’s made up her mind.”
6. (3:24) Much of the same, dance beat, soulful vocals, about relationship ending
7. (0:09) Intro to next song, play with 8
8. (3:16) *Cool electrobeat, strings section, cool song.
9. (4:07) Mid-paced electronica, sparse, with echo/reverb laden vocals. Gains a techno-ey dance beat at end.
10. (3:45) Fuzzy electro strut. Soulful echo/reverby, wobbly sounding synth beat, noisy.
11. (4:46) Slow, swirling, and spacey. Several layers electronic noises over a base beat.
12. (4:05) Soft electro beat layered over synthy wall of noise in background. Much echo on vocals, picks up with pop electronica “Let go”.
|2.||Klapp Klapp||8.||Nabuma Rubberband|
|3.||Pretty Girls||9.||Only One|
|5.||Cat Rider||11.||Pink Cloud|