|Add Date:||2014-09-05||Pull Date:||2014-11-07|
|Week Ending:||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 19||Oct 5||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7|
|1.||Mar 02, 2023:||Down in the Basement
|4.||Nov 03, 2014:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand
|2.||Jan 12, 2023:||Down in the Basement
|5.||Nov 01, 2014:||Clean Copper Radio
|3.||Nov 06, 2014:||ZoeRadio
Heal The Star
|6.||Oct 30, 2014:||ZoeRadio
Recommended tracks: PLAY THEM ALL!!!
1. (4:24) Me Again - Starts with just guitar and J Mascis, more instruments build in (a little) about half way through the song. But the simplicity of this track mixed with the complexity of the melody and the words...ahhhh I love him :) Great start.
2. (3:57) Every Morning - Up tempo, full drums in this one, another great song.
3. (4:34) Heal The Star - Mid-tempo, more of a crooner (if you can call it that), at least a bit more of a distant feel to this one.
4. (3:30) Wide Awake - Very pretty guitar on this one, equipped with another awesomely pretty melody.
5. (3:30) Stumble - Distorted guitars, falsetto, you know the drill.
6. (4:14) And Then - Down/Mid. Love love this one. So good, so pretty. Really cool harmonies, interesting switches in instrumentation throughout.
7. (2:47) Drifter - Twangy guitar instrumental track.
8. (4:20) Trailing Off - Mid. Guitar and vocals only, I really really love how intricate the guitar is on this album and this is another excellent example of that.
9. (5:33) Come Down - Another falsetto track, with more of that pretty guitar but some added sounds of distortion and echo effects.
10. (3:51) Better Plane - More straight forward strumming of the guitar on this last track. Builds about half way through.
|1.||Me Again||6.||And Then|
|3.||Heal The Star||8.||Trailing Off|
|4.||Wide Awake||9.||Come Down|