|Nile, T. / Tingle & Sparkle|
|Album:||Tingle & Sparkle||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2014-09-12||Pull Date:||2014-11-14|
|Week Ending:||9 Nov||2 Nov||26 Oct||12 Oct||5 Oct||28 Sep||21 Sep|
|1.||Thu, 12 Mar 15:||Eliza Ridgeway|
|4.||Fri, 31 Oct 14:||Francis D|
|2.||Thu, 06 Nov 14:||Zoë|
|5.||Thu, 30 Oct 14:||Zoë|
|3.||Sat, 01 Nov 14:||SOL·MAX·ION|
Clean Copper Radio
|6.||Thu, 30 Oct 14:||Mister Esquire|
This is the third album from T. Nile, but the first one I have heard. I am super impressed. It is like a synthy folk country pop album. I love it!! Her voice is incredible, the instrumentation is varied and interesting throughout, you can basically play any of the tracks other than track 4 (FCC) and be happy. RIYL: Joan As Police Woman, Wye Oak (maybe?), PHOX...etc.|
FCC WARNING: Track 4 (FUCK, a lot of times)
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7
1. (3:48) Shaky Throne - Pop country song, beautiful voice, great melody. Awesome right out the gate.
2. (3:03) Since You Came Around - Electro pop soul. Awesome groove. You even get some sha-la-la-ing.
3. (3:24) Running - Another more electronic track, feels very Joan as Police Woman with an electronic twist.
4. FCC WARNING!!! (3:34) If Only - Great baseline, and interesting but she says FUCK twice per chorus so it is off limits!!
5. (3:19) Burn It - Super cool instrumentation on this one, another soulful synth driven jam.
6. (3:31) Playing On Leaving - This is a more straight forward folk pop song, I love this too.
7. (3:45) Ryder - Faster tempo, even more synth, great pop song.
8. (3:21) Fast Food Chat Room - Mid tempo rock country track.
9. (3:28) When You Wake Up - Mid tempo pop song with a country twist. Still full of soul, love that voice.
10. (5:36) No Lines - Last and longest song. Strong finish, up beat, pretty harmonies, another showcase of that awesome voice.
|1.||Shaky Throne||6.||Playing On Leaving|
|2.||Since You Came Around||7.||Ryder|
|3.||Running||8.||Fast Food Chat Room|
|4.||If Only||9.||When You Wake Up|
|5.||Burn It||10.||No Lines|