|Adams, Ryan / Ryan Adams|
|Add Date:||2014-09-19||Pull Date:||2014-11-21|
|Week Ending:||9 Nov||2 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct||12 Oct||5 Oct||28 Sep|
|1.||Thu, 09 Jan 20:||DJ Aporia|
Being as an ocean
|4.||Fri, 07 Nov 14:||Francis D|
|2.||Thu, 07 Feb 19:||DJ Aporia|
Being as an ocean
|5.||Thu, 06 Nov 14:||Zoë|
|3.||Fri, 09 Jan 15:||Francis D|
Time Traveler (Top 34 of 2014)
|6.||Fri, 31 Oct 14:||Francis D|
Ryan Adams is a North Carolina native. He has played garage rock, country, and even metal at different points in his career. I was extremely addicted to Gold and Heartbreaker back in the day, still two of my very favorite albums. This is his 9th studio album. It has a lot of alt-country feeling songs, some classic rock feel to it at points as well. His voice is one of those that I love forever and I feel like he could sing the phonebook and make me happy. So please play this album, it is great, have a listen :)|
FCCs Tracks: 2, 8
Recommended Tracks: 1, 4, 5, 9, 10
1. (3:55) Gimme Something Good - Mid/Up, rock out Ryan Adams. Awesome start to this record, organ, slamming drum beat, loud guitar, and those vocals. Right out the gate with an amazing song.
2. FCC FUCKIN (3:27) Kim - Mellow, slower paced, builds in around a minute.
3. (3:47) Trouble - Rich sound, mid tempo, an god that voice.
4. (4:33) Am I Safe - A little faster paced, strummy guitar, steady beat, Ryan's voice, that's all you need...except the occasional tambourine accent of course.
5. (3:09) My Wrecking Ball - Acoustic guitar and vocals only, country feel, love this one.
6. (3:06) Stay With Me -This one is too classic rock feeling for me to play probably.
7. (5:23) Shadows - Down tempo rock song.
8. FCC Fuck (4:25) Feels Like Fire - Mid tempo pop-rock song.
9. (3:29) I Just Might - Urgent vocals, great melody, builds in and is awesome.
10. (3:40) Tired Of Giving Up - Pretty mid-tempo love song.
11. (3:44) Let Go - Simple end to an awesome album
|1.||Gimme Something Good||6.||Stay With Me|
|3.||Trouble||8.||Feels Like Fire|
|4.||Am I Safe||9.||I Just Might|
|5.||My Wrecking Ball||10.||Tired Of Giving Up|