|Lerche, Sondre / Please|
|Add Date:||2014-10-03||Pull Date:||2014-12-05|
|Week Ending:||7 Dec||23 Nov||2 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct||12 Oct|
|1.||Thu, 04 Dec 14:||Zoë|
|4.||Thu, 20 Nov 14:||Zoë|
|2.||Thu, 04 Dec 14:||Mister Esquire|
|5.||Mon, 17 Nov 14:||Telepathic Juan|
in The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand
|3.||Fri, 21 Nov 14:||Francis D|
|6.||Thu, 30 Oct 14:||Zoë|
This is the 9th studio album from Sondre Lerche. This Norwegian indie rocker released his first full length album in 2002 at the age of 19 and provided all of the music for the movie Dan In Real Life in 2007. Super cool voice, unique instrumentation, its an awesome album. I have some serious back catalogue to explore! Listen and enjoy :)|
FCC WARNINGS: Track 4 (FUCK), Track 10 (FUCK)
Recommended Tracks: 1, *2*, 3, 5, *7*
1. (3:32) Bad Law - Up tempo with drum meltdowns in the chorus. Pretty awesome start with a super catchy melody.
2. (3:21) Crickets - Love this, I would call it mid-tempo. Cool strumming on the guitar, simple and infectious melody.
3. (3:04) Legends - Spoken word more than singing at the beginning, builds into another great indie pop track with an early Strokes feel and so WOAHOHAOHOH-ing.
4. FCC FUCK (6:15) At Times We Live Alone - Down tempo, can't play it because he swears.
5. (4:08) Sentimentalist - Mellow, distorted guitar, almost bluesy, awesome.
6. (4:44) Lucifer - Not my favorite, but still ok. Mid tempo, minimal at the beginning, drums build in later.
7. (3:39) After The Exorcism - Up tempo, garage pop feel.
8. (4:20) At A Loss For Words - This one feels very Bright Eyes to me instrumentally with some impressive falsetto. Love this one.
9. (3:59) Lucky Guy - Mellow, very pretty and cool guitar melody.
10. FCC FUCK (4:43) Logging Of - Super good song, great groove, cant play it though unfortunately.
|2.||Crickets||7.||After The Exorcism|
|3.||Legends||8.||At A Loss For Words|
|4.||At Times We Live Alone||9.||Lucky Guy|