Folk/Acoustic/ Minimal. This is Mirel’s second album and she is signed to Sub Pop. Her music is minimalist, barren, frank, a little dark and mysterious, sometimes down right freaky, almost gothic in lyrics, bluesy and folksy... definitely worth a listen. FCC Clean.
1. (2:11) Creepy song, “1-2-3-4, what’s underneath the floor”
2. (3:38) *Heavy acoustic trudge, think this one is about death…
3. (3:43) Echo-ey reverb over acoustic strummed guitar.
4. (3:02) *Promoted song, kind of trippy hippy lyrics, fun
5. (3:37) God this is creepy, another song about cellar children.
6. (2:29) *Creepy and dreamy, carefully worded song
7. (2:15) *Higher tenor and faster paced finger plucked folk.
8. (3:09) *Simple and pretty, “Is this what love looks like”
9. (4:56) *Dreamy repetitive strumming pattern with some finger picking.
10. (2:08) *Piano and finger picked guitar. Some strings. Dark and dreamy.