|Beal, Willis Earl / Experiments In Time|
|Album:||Experiments In Time||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Beal, Willis Earl||Added:||09/2014|
|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||23 Nov||16 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct||12 Oct||5 Oct|
|1.||Thu, 20 Nov 14:||Zoë|
|4.||Thu, 23 Oct 14:||DJ Away|
The Sunset Life
|2.||Sat, 15 Nov 14:||Eme O|
|5.||Thu, 16 Oct 14:||DJ Away|
The Sunset Life
|3.||Tue, 11 Nov 14:||Shineymic|
Eclectic Erudition Fall 14 wk07 Pop O Pies - Steeplechase
|6.||Mon, 06 Oct 14:||alsal|
Deep Sea Didgeridoo
Synth Gospel / Blues / singer-song writer. Chicago born. 3rd release. His first two were on XL but this one is self-released. Most of the songs are slow/mid paced with spacey weird synth piano and soulful male vocals. Play any and every song. RIYL: Kwes, Cass McCombs, Daughn Gibson. |
1. (4:50) Philosophical and introspective intro. Soulful male vocals over synth piano. His voice is really beautiful.
2. (4:09) Weirdly composed synth piano, soulful male vocals and slow/mid pace.
3. (4:26) More spacey synth with beautiful male vocals, slow/mid pace.
4. (4:21) Much falsetto, much of the same
5. (5:51) Some percussion with xylophone. Crazy lyrics, totally cool.
6. (4:30) Great song
7. (3:35) FCC. A little eerie and whimsical, explorative, synth xylophone and piano, some whistling, bass
8. (4:37) Acoustic guitar, some bass, has some gospel elements
9. (3:26) Cool percussion beat, synth piano wall of sound. “Into the night”
10. (5:03) Very strange and much of the same.
11. (4:09) Xylophone and harmonizing, beautiful song
12. (3:34) Piano and echoey, reverby vocals. Beautiful song.
|2.||Same Auld Tears||8.||Traveling Eyes|
|4.||In Your Hands||10.||I Am|
|5.||Waste It Away||11.||At The Airport|
|6.||Heads Or Tails||12.||Now Is Gone|