|Tweedy / Sukierae|
|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||30 Nov||23 Nov||16 Nov||9 Nov||2 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct||12 Oct|
|1.||Dec 05, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard |
|4.||Nov 19, 2014:||A-philiac |
World Away, High As Hello, Summer Noon
|2.||Nov 27, 2014:||Meow |
Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
|5.||Nov 12, 2014:||A-philiac |
New Moon, Flowering, Nobody Dies Anymore
|3.||Nov 20, 2014:||TRAINING PARTY! |
Nobody Dies Anymore
|6.||Nov 07, 2014:||Time Traveler |
Wilco's front man finally brings us a solo record. Apparently Jeff Tweedy once said that the only way he would ever do a solo record would be if he played all of the instruments on the album. Instead, he sings, plays most of the instruments, and his son rocks the drums. Also, the kid fucking shreds!! Such a talented drummer at only 18 years old. Anyway, it is awesome. 20 songs long, cant really go wrong. Play away!!|
FCC WARNING: Track 1 FUCK
Recommended Tracks: I think all of them are fucking great, you really cant go wrong. Here are some of my favorites: 2, 3, 9, 11, 13, 15, 19
1. FCC FUCK (1:33) Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - This song rocks pretty hard, too bad he says "So fucking boring" multiple times...
2. (3:56) High As Hello - This song is awesome, effortless, and beautiful. Playful lyrics, drums are killer, and I am so happy to be listening to this voice again.
3. (3:31) World Away - This one is almost bluesy. Great soulful lyrics and that drum beat (I feel like I am gonna sound like a broken record because the drums rule on nearly every track).
4. (6:13) Diamond Light Pt. I - Rolling drum beat drives the song forward, wobbly and uncertain guitar, awesome. These 6 minutes pass too quickly.
5. (3:07) Wait For Love - This one is more folky. Piano, twangy guitar. Super pretty.
6. (3:15) Low Key - Upbeat pop rock song.
7. (3:09) Pigeons - A song with guitar and vocals only about growing up.
8. (5:32) Slow Love - Cool electronic effects at the beginning, drums and distant vocals build in, and then the song builds into a full on jam. Super cool.
9. (4:58) Nobody Dies Anymore - Acoustic guitar and simple drum beat, but one of my favorite tracks on the album.
10. (4:02) I'll Sing It - Up tempo rock song. Super catchy melody.
11. (2:54) Flowering - Listening to this one in headphones is super cool, the production is amazing. Mid tempo, guitar, bass, drums, some piano. So good.
12. (3:18) Desert Bell - Mid tempo folk, super good.
13. (3:33) Summer Noon - This is the lead single, for good reason, sweet singsongy, awesome melody, classic Jeff Tweedy.
14. (2:42) Honey Combed - More subdued, quite vocals, hushed instruments.
15. (3:39) New Moon - Beautiful love song.
16. (4:25) Down From Above - Slow song, bass driven.
17. (3:42) Where My Love - Down tempo, steele brushes.
18. (2:24) Fake Fur Coat - Folky, mid tempo.
19. (2:36) Hazel - This is one of my favorites!! So good, so catchy.
20. (3:13) I'll Never Know - Super mellow close to the album.
|1.||Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood||11.||Flowering|
|2.||High As Hello||12.||Desert Bell|
|3.||World Away||13.||Summer Noon|
|4.||Diamond Light Pt. I||14.||Honey Combed|
|5.||Wait For Love||15.||New Moon|
|6.||Low Key||16.||Down From Above|
|7.||Pigeons||17.||Where My Love|
|8.||Slow Love||18.||Fake Fur Coat|
|9.||Nobody Dies Anymore||19.||Hazel|
|10.||I'll Sing It||20.||I'll Never Know|