|We Butter The Bread With Butter / Goldkinder|
|Artist:||We Butter The Bread With Butter||Added:||09/2014|
|Add Date:||2014-10-10||Pull Date:||2014-12-12||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||14 Dec||7 Dec||23 Nov||16 Nov||2 Nov||26 Oct||19 Oct|
|1.||Dec 09, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld - Part 1 |
Kind Im Brunnen, Ohne Herz
|4.||Nov 11, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld |
|2.||Dec 02, 2014:||Sounds of The Underworld - Extended |
|5.||Oct 28, 2014:||Sounds of The Underworld |
Ohne Herz, Mayday Mayday
|3.||Nov 22, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld |
Alles Was Ich Will
|6.||Oct 21, 2014:||Sounds of the Underworld |
Kind Im Brunnen
Hailing from Germany, this is band has probably one of the worst names in the business. The band started out as a copycat Metalcore-kiddies band and has nicely evolved into a very odd entity. This release is quite involved and each track is different, showcasing a great amount of experimentation from the band. The main elements used are what some people call ‘electronic-core’, with nice experimental atmospheric elements and very cool keyboards. The vocals could be better, but the music will keep you intrigued.|
No FCC’s – However, some songs are in German, so keep an eye out for those.
Recommended: 4, 3, 8,13
1. (3:49) Opens one way and takes you in a completely different way once the chorus section comes up. Totally unexpected and weird in a good way. (4 out of 5)
2. (3:38) Futuristic atmospheric elements greatly elevate this track. Reminds us of a bit of Germ but way more main stream. (3.5 out of 5).
3. (4:07) Awesome track. Average Core-crap, but with crazy atmospheric keyboards that transform the song into something very unique and trippy. (4 out of 5).
4. (3:15) More brilliant atmospheric stuff in this one, a track that you would have never expected from this band. (5 out of 5).
5. (3:28) Keeping things heavy, this is something that sounds more like their earlier stuff with the new elements. Play this if you are looking for something heavy from the band. (3 out of 5).
6. (5:05) Powerful drumming and solid riffing, some odd tempo changes, but the electronics/keyboards greatly improve this track. (3.5 out of 5).
7. (3:37) Mmm… the band takes a darker turn into Industrial-ish music, not a bad attempt. (3.5 out of 5).
8. (3:21) More up-beat Electro Goth sounding stuff with crappy ‘screams’. Very odd with some Dark Wave/Goth influences. (4 out of 5).
9. (4:03) Meh… the band doesa lighter version of Rammstein wrong in this dull track with an odd assortment of guitar solos. (2 out of 5)
10. (4:04) Another heavy song that is rooted on Metalcore principles… not quite our cup of tea. (3 out of 5).
11. (3:55) The band goes full-retard on this track that is totally out of place in this release. While the atmospheric/electronic elements are catchy, the vocals and placement of the song is just terrible (2 out of 5).
12. (3:59) Heaviness at its best …in this release. (4 out of 5).
13. (4:49) Brutality and atmospheric weirdness come perfectly together in this one (4 out of 5)
|1.||Alles Was Ich Will||7.||Fall|
|2.||Meine Brille||8.||Mayday Mayday|
|3.||Pyroman & Astronaut||9.||Makellos|
|4.||Ohne Herz||10.||Das Uhrwerk|
|5.||Super Heiß Ins Trommelfell (S.H.I.T.)||11.||Krieg Aus Gold|
|13.||Kind Im Brunnen|