|Stag Hare / Angel Tech|
|Add Date:||2014-10-10||Pull Date:||2014-12-12|
|Week Ending:||14 Dec||7 Dec||16 Nov||2 Nov||19 Oct|
|1.||Dec 09, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition Fall 14 week 11 started 15 minutes late |
|4.||Nov 14, 2014:||A Visit From Drum |
Grays (Doom And Gloom Mantra)
|2.||Dec 06, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|5.||Oct 31, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Spooky Scary Time) |
|3.||Dec 05, 2014:||A Visit From Drum |
|6.||Oct 29, 2014:||Brownian Motion |
This tape is perfection. Take the woozy neo-kraut synth trippiness of Emeralds or Bitchin Bajas, the upbeat-yet-mellow grooves of Food Pyramid, add a dash of Spacemen 3, a pinch of Stereolab, and presto, a delicious psilocybin taco with extra cheese. If you don’t like your psychedelia cheesy, this is not for you (but then again, neither is true joy, right? har har). Seriously though, I can’t imagine any college radio DJ not loving these songs.|
FCC Clean; there’s hella reverb on the vocals so good luck making out any words.
1. (12:45) soft ambient synth oozes into existence; eventually a gentle syncopated drum machine pulse emerges, and mermaids sing to welcome you to their underwater dance party.
2. (9:06) drone and shimmery guitar textures layered over sexy aquatic beats, seriously danceable shit with wordless cooing vocals
3. (4:30) pure blissful drone, angelic synths and tranquil field recordings with some bells and dolphin calls, very sparkly
4. (9:26) midpaced drum machine loops lead off into a codeine-glazed krautrock anthem.
5. (7:45) laser-beam synth bloops and soft chanting, a gentle techno-ish rhythm emerges with handclaps and tambourine adding a celebratory vibe.
|1.||Grays (Doom And Gloom Mantra)||3.||Djrona Blue|