|Stag Hare / Angel Tech|
|Add Date:||2014-10-10||Pull Date:||2014-12-12|
|Week Ending:||14 Dec||7 Dec||16 Nov||2 Nov||19 Oct|
|1.||Tue, 09 Dec 14:||Shineymic|
Eclectic Erudition Fall 14 week 11 started 15 minutes late
|4.||Fri, 14 Nov 14:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum
|2.||Sat, 06 Dec 14:||BravoMarco|
BravoMarco Variety Show
|5.||Fri, 31 Oct 14:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum (Spooky Scary Time)
|3.||Fri, 05 Dec 14:||DJ Muscat|
A Visit From Drum
|6.||Wed, 29 Oct 14:||Your Imaginary Friend|
This tape is perfection. Take the woozy neo-kraut synth trippiness of Emeralds or Bitchin Bajas, the upbeat-yet-mellow grooves of Food Pyramid, add a dash of Spacemen 3, a pinch of Stereolab, and presto, a delicious psilocybin taco with extra cheese. If you don’t like your psychedelia cheesy, this is not for you (but then again, neither is true joy, right? har har). Seriously though, I can’t imagine any college radio DJ not loving these songs.|
FCC Clean; there’s hella reverb on the vocals so good luck making out any words.
1. (12:45) soft ambient synth oozes into existence; eventually a gentle syncopated drum machine pulse emerges, and mermaids sing to welcome you to their underwater dance party.
2. (9:06) drone and shimmery guitar textures layered over sexy aquatic beats, seriously danceable shit with wordless cooing vocals
3. (4:30) pure blissful drone, angelic synths and tranquil field recordings with some bells and dolphin calls, very sparkly
4. (9:26) midpaced drum machine loops lead off into a codeine-glazed krautrock anthem.
5. (7:45) laser-beam synth bloops and soft chanting, a gentle techno-ish rhythm emerges with handclaps and tambourine adding a celebratory vibe.
|1.||Grays (Doom And Gloom Mantra)||3.||Djrona Blue|