|Absolutely Free / Absolutely Free|
|Add Date:||2014-12-12||Pull Date:||2015-02-13|
|Week Ending:||15 Feb||8 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan||11 Jan||4 Jan||28 Dec|
|1.||Mar 01, 2017:||deep storage |
Beneath The Air
|4.||Feb 21, 2015:||Mix Tape |
|2.||Apr 08, 2016:||Life Aquatic |
Beneath The Air
|5.||Feb 18, 2015:||Mix Tape |
|3.||Jun 18, 2015:||A Visit from Shytown |
|6.||Feb 12, 2015:||Mix Tape |
Toronto trio’s dreamy psych-rock debut album. Sit back, relax, and travel into space. Sure to be a KZSU favorite.|
FCC: None. Favorites: 2, 7, 3, 1, 4
Others: Deerhunter “Weird Era Cont.", Atlas Sound, Lower Dens, Hookworms (on sedatives), Bear In Heaven
1. (3:04) ** Ambient…steady, lullaby-esque vocals enter. More and more layers are added on. Super cool found sounds. Blends really well into track 2.
2. (4:24) *** Catchy as hell and just all around gorgeous little slice of krautrock. If you’re being indecisive about which track to play, play this one
3. (4:28) *** Grimy bass leads into a really nice drum groove. Vocals overlap in all kinds of gorgeous ways for the outro.
4. (7:03) ** Bladerunner synths to begin. Big bass drum finally comes in. Builds to crescendo then blissed out ambient finish.
5. (5:19) * Board of Canada style ambient. Kraut drums cut through the fog. Super pretty.
6. (4:33) ** Poppy little track. This album is just so consistent.
7. (5:12) *** Old-timey crooner sample. Bursts into some tight drumming. Really creative use of samples. Turns into a total rocker.
8. (8:06) ** Synth drenched ambient. 3 minutes in brings in a nice tom-tom beat. Exploratory, epic closer.
|1.||Window Of Time||5.||Earth Ii|
|2.||Beneath The Air||6.||My Dim Age|
|4.||Burred Lens||8.||Spiral Jetty|