|Garden City Movement / Entertainment/Bengali Cinema|
|Artist:||Garden City Movement||Added:||10/2014|
|Add Date:||2014-12-05||Pull Date:||2015-02-06|
|Week Ending:||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan||21 Dec||14 Dec||7 Dec|
|1.||Jul 25, 2017:||butterscotch memory |
|4.||Jan 23, 2015:||Electric Outlet (1/23) |
Terracotta, Casa Mila, Entertainment
|2.||Jan 31, 2016:||Breakaway Bluff |
Love + Loss
|5.||Jan 20, 2015:||The Fishbowl |
|3.||Jan 30, 2015:||Distractions |
|6.||Jan 15, 2015:||Electric Outlet (1/15) |
The More You Make It, Entertainment
Here are two EPs wrapped up in one package from the recent electronic indie pop trio based in both Berlin and Tel Aviv. A lot of synth in these tracks. It sounds similar to Disclosure, and ranges from soft and ghostly to jittery and throbbing. |
No FCCs detected.
1. (4:52) Choppy vocals with a pulsing background hum. Note: long fade-out (mostly silence for the last 20 seconds).
2. **(4:14) Watery strings, chimes, and smooth male vocals with an overall relaxing vibe. Occasional background rain sounds.
3. (3:57) Upbeat rhythm with bouncy synth and layered vocals.
4. (2:56) Low-key dancy feel to this one. It’s fast-paced and jumpy but a bit repetitive.
5. *(3:23) Ambient, with a variety of layered sounds, plucked strings, and choppy vocals. Takes pleasantly surprising turns without warning.
6. *(3:47) Alternates between slightly sluggish vibe and hopeful peaks. Simple guitar and hum over repetitive vocals.
7. (3:35) Simple air over ominous pulse that builds up into a soft and peaceful melody.
8. (3:23) Catchy guitar with more focus on ghostly vocals. Feels a bit more pop-like and bouncy.
|2.||Move On||6.||Love + Loss|
|4.||The More You Make It||8.||Bengali Cinema|