|Animal Hours / Do Over|
|Add Date:||2014-11-07||Pull Date:||2015-01-09|
|Week Ending:||11 Jan||21 Dec||14 Dec||7 Dec||30 Nov||23 Nov||16 Nov|
|1.||Tue, 06 Jan 15:||Shineymic|
Eclectic Erudition week 15 fall '14
|4.||Thu, 11 Dec 14:||Scout|
|2.||Tue, 16 Dec 14:||Sarah Bellum|
That's Not Bluegrass
|5.||Thu, 11 Dec 14:||Chunyih|
The Extended Morning
|3.||Fri, 12 Dec 14:||Francis D|
|6.||Tue, 09 Dec 14:||Anon|
Animal Hours is a local San Francisco indie folk band. I wouldn't call this amazing, but it is definitely solid and has some gems (and it's right up my indie folk loving alley). RIYL: Band of Horses, Wilco, Fleet Foxes.|
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 5
1. (3:43) Do Over - I really love this title track, super mellow, super pretty.
2. (2:56) Yellow Roses - Mid tempo, less folk more indie rock.
3. (4:33) Lost And Found - Slow and distant, pretty harmonies, good to fall asleep to :)
4. (3:27) Submarine - This one is kind of a snooze...
5. (3:55) Can't Wait To Meet You - Piano, harmonies, whistling, and tambourines, what could go wrong?
6. (4:13) Truly Sorry - Another more folksy track.
7. (2:38) Everybody Wants - Guitar, drums and vox only. "Everybody wants a girl like you."
8. (3:14) Challenged - Not blown away by this one either.
9. (7:51) History Of Love - Down tempo, super long, and kind of in 3/4 time I think. It is what the title suggests.
|1.||Do Over||5.||Can't Wait To Meet You|
|2.||Yellow Roses||6.||Truly Sorry|
|3.||Lost And Found||7.||Everybody Wants|
|9.||History Of Love|