|Mirah / Changing Light|
|Add Date:||2014-11-14||Pull Date:||2015-01-16|
|Week Ending:||4 Jan||28 Dec||14 Dec||30 Nov|
|1.||Jan 03, 2015:||Beginning 2k15 |
Fleetfood Ghost, No Direction Home
|4.||Dec 11, 2014:||The Sunset Life |
|2.||Jan 03, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
Gaot Shepherd, Radiomind
|5.||Dec 11, 2014:||Mountain Music |
|3.||Dec 27, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
No Direction Home
|6.||Nov 28, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition, Fall 14, Week 9 - Friday 7 to 9 for Brother Brea's Breadcast |
Changing Lights is Mirah's fifth solo album. Singer-songwriter, folk sounds. Mirah has beautiful, engaging voice that pulls you in. This album is much less light-hearted and carefree as her previous albums. It has been dubbed as her break-up album after splitting with her long-time girlfriend. Changing Lights focuses on the emotions and lyrics with a more mature and serious tone. FCC clean.|
Recommend: 4, 2, 6, 8, 10
1. Goat Shepherd (3:22) - Dramatic, eerie opening. Angry lyrics
2. Oxen Hope (4:11) - Main single off the album. Some synth sounds. Very stripped down. Just her voice and percussion creating a chilling effect.
3. Turned the Heat Off (3:50) - More upbeat, horns, repetitive chorus
4. Gold Rush (5:21) - Favorite song. Wordy lyrics, but beautifully done. She's telling a story over strings.
5. Fleetfoot Ghost (4:13) - Guitar, Folk sounds. Her voice is sweet and nostalgic.
6. I Am the Garden (4:44) - Piano, jazzy tunes. Turns into more of a rock sound with an electric guitar.
7. No Direction Home (5:04) - Weird, drone sounds in the background. Haunting vocals.
8. 24th St. (4:12) - Upbeat. More poppy sounds. Catchy chorus.
9. Lc (3:04) - Simple organ melody. Monotone vocals.
10. Radiomind (5:11) - Ends her album on a brighter note. Acoustic guitar and relaxed, melodic vocals.
|1.||Gaot Shepherd||6.||I Am The Garden|
|2.||Oxen Hope||7.||No Direction Home|
|3.||Turned The Heat Off||8.||24th St|