|Field Division / Reverie State|
|Artist:||Field Division||Added:||Nov 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-11-14||Pull Date:||2015-01-16|
|Week Ending:||Jan 18||Jan 4||Dec 21||Dec 14||Dec 7||Nov 30||Nov 23|
|1.||Jan 16, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|4.||Dec 19, 2014:||Time Traveler |
|2.||Jan 03, 2015:||Beginning 2k15 |
To Innisfree Land
|5.||Dec 12, 2014:||Time Traveler |
|3.||Jan 02, 2015:||Time Traveler |
|6.||Dec 11, 2014:||ZoeRadio |
Nashville duo, self proclaimed members of the "Folkwave" genre. This is their debut EP, and it is AWESOME!! I love it. Super mellow, but her voice is really interesting and his harmonies are great. The instrumentation is really cool and certainly not generic. Play this a lot!|
Recommended tracks: 1, 4, 5
1. (5:26) Faultlines - This song is so great! It is super laid back, minimalistic in the versus and the perfect amount of instrumental build and harmonizing in the chorus.
2. (4:48) Of Lives We've Never Known - Down tempo, super cool acoustic guitar, drum machine and some synth. Effortless and distant lyrics. Beautiful.
3. (5:48) Hollow Body Weather - Acoustic guitar and vocals only to start off. Her voice is just so pretty. Drums build in later and the harmonies remain throughout.
4. (3:59) Modest Mountains - This may be my favorite. Slightly more up beat, super great instrumentation, amazing melody.
5. (4:31) To Innisfree Land - Starts off super quite (be warned), drums build into another infectious melody and slightly more up beat.
|1.||Faultlines||3.||Hollow Body Weather|
|2.||Of Lives We've Never Known||4.||Modest Mountains|
|5.||To Innisfree Land|