|Krgovich, Nicholas / Mt. Eerie & Nite Jewel|
|Album:||Mt. Eerie & Nite Jewel||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Nk World Service|
|Add Date:||2014-12-05||Pull Date:||2015-02-06|
|Week Ending:||21 Dec||7 Dec|
|1.||Dec 18, 2014:||Meow |
|2.||Dec 06, 2014:||Music Casserole |
Nicholas Krgovich/On Sunset|
Label: Nicholas Krgovich
Upbeat beats, early 90’s pop/R&B sounds. Amateur-sounding music to dance to, I guess. All songs about the experience of living in LA. Very glittery sounding, but with a lonely overtone. “Glittering layered arrangements” and soft funk. Tacky synths. TBH every song sounds similar.
RIYL: Owl City, Hall & Oates (I know, they are very different from each other—trust.)
Recommended tracks: 2, 3, 9
• (0:18) Instrumental.
• (3:56) Fun, simple, upbeat pop. Duo vocals. Trumpet solo break.
• (4:22) Very similar to last track, a little more mellow. Unremarkable.
• (4:44) R&B/soft funk wannabe. Not a big fan of this one, amateur sounding.
• (4:10) Simple vocals, simple beat. Lite R&B/reggae. Sounds like Glee meets elevator music.
• (3:24) Kitschy 90’s song, really simple melody that has been done over and over again. IMHO, annoying, badly-produced song.
• (4:11) Starts off slow, picks up pace as the song gets on. White-boy R&B, “romantic”. Vocals sound a little off-tune.
• (4:41) Falsetto vocals, pop-synth. Weird melody. Trying to be MJ?
• (3:44) Unique melody. Disney on acid, but at the same time, a slow song.
• (4:41) Coming-down. Chill, downtempo, monotonous vocals. Relaxing.
• (5:08) Pop-jazz lounge. Rythmic, simple melody.
|1.||On Sunset||6.||City Of Night|
|2.||The Backlot||7.||Rock's Dream|
|3.||Along The Pch On Oscar Night||8.||You're Through|
|4.||Cosmic Vision||9.||The Mansion|
|5.||Let's Take The Car Out||10.||At Persin Sq.|
|11.||Moon's Soft Glow|