|Andrea Belfi / Natura Morta|
|Add Date:||2014-12-12||Pull Date:||2015-02-13||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||8 Feb||1 Feb||25 Jan||18 Jan||11 Jan||4 Jan||28 Dec||14 Dec|
|1.||Oct 30, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|4.||Feb 01, 2015:||cease and desist |
Oggetti Creano Forme
|2.||Feb 06, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|5.||Jan 31, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|3.||Feb 02, 2015:||The Fishbowl |
Su Linee Rette
|6.||Jan 30, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
Electro-acoustic improvisations from this Italian composer. Imagine your favorite eerie experimental tracks accompanied by masterful drumming (a match made in music god heaven as far as I’m concerned). A dark horse in my top 10 for 2014. Take a chance on this one, you won’t be disappointed.|
FCCs: None (instrumental). Favorites: 3, 1, 5, 4
1. (5:20) ** Low ominous pulse. Minimalist incantatory drum beat. I’m scared and in love at the same time.
2. (3:01) Sinister, cinematic
3. (8:47) **** Fluttery textures and recurring synth hum. He deserves a medal for the drums on this thing (they’re not very busy, but they suit the track so well). Totally awe-inspiring
4. (4:29) ** Low tom-drumming. Gurgling synth. Gets more and more extroverted…flurry of cymbals. Good lead-in to next track
5. (10:05) ** Similar in feel to track 3. Oscillating synths. Skittering cymbals. Last 1:30 gets into full Drum’s Not Dead mode. Awesome.
6. (3:04) * Noisy start…the UFO has landed and is cooling off. Unsettling closing track.
|1.||Oggetti Creano Forme||4.||Forme Creano Oggetti|
|2.||Nel Vuoto||5.||Su Linee Rette|