|Zkpr / Tall Man With Feelings|
|Album:||Tall Man With Feelings||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2015-01-04||Pull Date:||2015-03-08|
|Week Ending:||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18||Jan 11|
|1.||Mar 12, 2015:||Meow |
|4.||Feb 16, 2015:||DSD |
Otter Rock Cafe
|2.||Feb 26, 2015:||Meow |
|5.||Feb 13, 2015:||Distractions |
|3.||Feb 17, 2015:||The Fishbowl |
|6.||Jan 30, 2015:||Distractions |
This is the self-released debut from ZKPR (Zookeeper), a four piece out of Chicago. It is not the best album ever, but it is a solid indie rock record with some good melodies and interesting instrumentation at parts. RIYL: Grizzly Bear, Surfer Blood...etc|
FCC Track 2 (FUCK)
Recommended tracks: 1, 5, **6**
1. (3:44) Otter Rock Cafe - Rock guitar, simple drums, surf rock.
2. FCC FUCK (5:30) Sierra Nevada - Tom dominated drums, falsetto is kind of annoying on this track, but you can't play it anyway.
3. (3:40) When I'm Bored - Shuffling drum beat and some cool harmonies.
4. (5:13) Ghost - Down tempo, semi-beligerent singing, and guitar meltdown.
5.(4:14) Frosted Glass - Straight forward rock, echo effects, great guitar melody, one of my favorites.
6. (4:24) Lowlands - Great!! Oh-ing, great guitar melody, awesome baseline and drums. Lyrics leave something to be desired as far as substance goes, but this is my favorite track on the album.
|1.||Otter Rock Cafe||4.||Ghost|
|2.||Sierra Nevada||5.||Frosted Glass|
|3.||When I'm Bored||6.||Low Lands|